Making Rotom change forms through appliances was a fucking mistake. Its dumb, it looks stupid as fuck...

Making Rotom change forms through appliances was a fucking mistake. Its dumb, it looks stupid as fuck. They should have just made it evolve in a more conventional way.
Like It becomes Rotom-Wash if you give it a water stone, or evolve it in rain, It it becomes Rotom-Heat if you give it a fire storm or evolve it in a hot area, etc.
This appliance bullshit is retarded and I hate whoever came up with it, and its designs.
What's worse is that Rotom Wash and Heat are actually GOOD competitively so I have to see it on a regular basis.
"People" who designed this abomination of a Pokemon.
>Normal Rotom - Ken Sugimori (its not bad on its own I just hate how it changes forms)
>Heat Rotom - Lee HyunJung
>Fan Rotom - Motofumi Fujiwara
>Mow Rotom - Yusuke Ohmura
>Wash Rotom - Hiroki Fuchino
>Frost Rotom - Hironobu Yoshida
Fuck all of you. This appliance shit is so fucking dumb and out of place, and PLA makes that even more apparent.

Attached: Fuck you.png (600x600, 135.12K)

didn't ask plus rotom is based

Attached: 1624808695117.png (780x612, 490.06K)

Fuck off Ken, you're a hack.

I hate rotom because it took the place of porygon as a pokemon used to interface with technology directly

A porygon2 DeX and bike and what not would be so much cuter

Rotom is based and the forms are clever and cool. Fuck off with your bullshit

>I hate rotom because it took the place of porygon as a pokemon used to interface with technology directly
why are you blaming rotom for that when porygon became verboten back in 1997?

You have shit taste and are no longer allowed to judge any Pokemon design. Fuck off.

You're only mad because GameFreak was too lazy to invent Hisuian Forms for Rotom.

yeah unique typing, great stats and usually where you want them. Essentially 1 pokemon monopolizes the electric typing as the vast majority of electric mons are PU and below

Attached: soangryitdies.jpg (489x631, 49.36K)

No because it would still be retarded gimmicky shit.
I wish Eelektross was the good levitating Electric/Water type not this stupid marysue mon.

i mean on one hand i agree but on another i think it's funny that you can fight people with a lawnmower and a fridge. porygon is the better technology mon though

It is pretty funny having a rural old timey house in Jubilife village, and having new age appliances there.

He's a fucking poltergeist OP, you tremendous faggot

It's weird how there's no Electric/Psychic(I guess?) forme with a computer.

Only Z, rotom actually does something with its electricity concept. Porygon doesnt exhibit any outward behaviors that makes it clear its from a computer other than making beeps i guess. Porygon Z is always bugging out so that was good, but porygon is based on a computer program in name and design only

the difference is that Rotom possesses appliances, while Porygon just is

>Unique and original concept for a unique mon
>M-muh why not make it less special and remove its main concept
That's why we cannot have nice things. Btw the appliances (as well as Porygon or the futuristic items) are handwaved in one of the best and funniest ways possible, as they could have just put them there with no explanation but they aknowledge how out of place and alien they seem

Rotom should have gotten even more forms.

>Making Rotom change forms through appliances was a fucking mistake
Welcome to 2006, user.

I was going to agree but it sounds like you just want the changes to be permanent
Rotom was kino in DP

>becoming a washing machine due to a water stone or leveling up in rain makes more sense
>becoming a household oven due to a fire stone or leveling up at fuego ironworks makes more sense
>evolution methods should be used for form changes
>rotom evolves

Attached: 1550902647599.jpg (560x614, 14.62K)