"It's not SUPPOSED to have content."

>"It's not SUPPOSED to have content."

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-social.jpg (1400x700, 146.86K)

>one shitty trainer using 1-3 underleveled shitmons = 1 content

I have no idea how the fuck I have 70 hours when it has no content and by content here I do mean riding bike in circles to hatch eggs

>catching 100000 bidoofs = a gorillion content

i love how this false equivalency doesn't help your argument because that's actually the trainers of this game (bar Volo) lol

Pressing ZR + A to catch a million Starleys isn't content.

>swoshcuck seethe thread nr. 2103123123

>playing a game isn't content
just play something else then retard

I stg all these threads are made by the exact same asshat over and over again

Attached: [Exiled-Destiny]_Magical_Shopping_Arcade_Abenobashi_Ep03_(E53984AC).mkv_snapshot_04.19_[2022.01.25_15.09.57].png (853x480, 323.78K)

see

How is PLA not the best singleplayer game in the series? Don't give some retarded answer like it doesn't have bike simulator.

>stg
zooom zooom zoooooooom

>NOOOOOO you can't enjoy things I don't like
think you're right zoomy

Most people with above room temperature IQs don't like playing a shitty Pokemon Go clone.

>Most people with above room temperature IQs don't like playing Pokemon

lack of difficulty isn't the same as lack of content

Attached: 1643299110121.jpg (525x453, 27.57K)

>coping by saying it's some schizo conspiracy
plafags in shambles

Attached: 1643210136692.png (1758x1162, 1.16M)

Arceus has neither difficulty nor content.

both are good

Don't forget the fact that that instant you get a mount you can beeline directly from A to B without a second thought.

it has both

Nope.

>you can't like both
then play something you like instead of sperging out

Maybe don't take a critique so personally?

PLA = Go is the lowest IQ opinion on the board right now.

How the fuck am I a zoomer? Because I think Arceus is a good game? What a shit and unoriginal response, did your mom pick it out for you?

Attached: urafaget.png (361x512, 135.49K)

But it is? You just capture 100000 mons and stare at them.

Well, that's not entirely true. PGO has meaningful progression, battles, and has a community aspect to it.

Because you used stupid zoomer lingo you dumb fuck.

Go catching and PLA catching are nothing alike. And what's wrong with catching pokemon anyway?

I sure do love catching the same mon thousands of times. Very engaging.

i can't like both because i like good game design
if PLA actually had intricate level design with landmarks, tons of puzzles, dungeons etc. instead of an empty ugly wasteland maybe i wouldn't be so harsh on it
No but better lie to yourself instead thinking this is the actual next step for Pokemon

>Game is already dead
Kek

Yes.
Each pokemon has different behaviors like some that run away quickly, or different spawn rates like time distortion rates. Catching multiple pokemon is encouraged in a good way. You never need to catch a lot of the same pokemon anyway. 2-3 and filling out other tasks is enough to reach level 10.

>different behaviors
Bro I just throw the ball at them lol