PLA general

questions/help requests/discussion welcome
old thread: >FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: bonsly.jpg (673x553, 129.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eNCgViyXIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has someone tried this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4eNCgViyXIs
so, if im getting it right, i have to capture the first one, kill the other 3/4 and the next one should be a shiny? ELI5, im a dumb ESL

Is there a download link for the new patch?

if I die to a boss battle vs big yellow glowing pokemon it asks me if I want to restart the fight resetting the gauge, or continue from the last gauge "checkpoint".
Why would I ever restart? Is there an achievement or a special reward for beating a bossfight without dying?

>Doing runs, trying to get an alpha Zoroua
>About to head back when I see a Growlithe swarm
>Figure, 'why not' and head to the beach
>Typical swarm, get surrounded two fights in a row
>After the second fight, hear a new tone and see a golden boy
>He fucking turns...
>Red eyes

Color me fucking surprised...

Attached: My Great Game - My Great Capture_2022-02-09_13-25-34.png (1920x1080, 1009.68K)

I can't get the "Eevee Evolutions" quest to spawn. I already did the hometown quest, so it should show up right? I already beat the game too.

>Is there an achievement or a special reward for beating a bossfight without dying?

A pat on the back?

I mean, it is a Nintendo game--they're only one step away from Apple or Disney as far as being user/kid friendly, if not painfully politically correct...
In any case, I really don't know, but I wouldn't expect anything. And if you are, fuck you--it's a fucking video game...

Do I evolve my pokemon as soon as possible, be it normally or with stones, or is there a reason to keep them unevolved a bit longer, like for example when in older gens they learned moves faster?

Also can you change natures in this game? If I find a shiny alpha and its nature is shit my autism gets sad, even though I never played competitive.

the biggest reason to not evolve pokemon is research, but yes they will learn moves sooner than their evolved counterparts.
You can change natures with mints after you expand the farm enough.

> is there a reason to keep them unevolved a bit longer, like for example when in older gens they learned moves faster?
Completing research tasks for a level 10 page. You will really, REALLY want to do this with baby mons, the starters, and the fossils in particular, because they're going to be a pain in the ass to find again just short of a swarm (which can't even happen for the latter 2 examples).

I'm so tired of grinding ingo to get the team I want leveled before i continue iwth post game story aaa

I don’t even see proof of consistent manipulation in the video
What I mean by this is I don’t think catching 1 and killing 3 will spawn a shiny every time

why aren’t you just use alpha blissey at obsidian falls for leveling up

Un-ironically, this is sort of what happened to me here...

>I think I caught the first Pokemon
>Get bum-rushed by a bunch/fight
>Catch all of them during the first fight
>Get bum-rushed again
>I (think) I caught one, but end up killing the rest because I used all but one of my Poke balls
>After the fight, golden boy spawns, use last ball to catch it

Is that better? I'll go try it after this

Just grit them and be underlevelled, EL counts for far more.

how does this method work with pokemon that don't aggro on you in order to 1v3 the other pokemon? was going to try with the sealeo outbreak in my game but they really don't give a shit about me being in their face

alpha blissey kill gives like 9000+ exp to the pokemon in battle and like 5000 for everyone else plus grits plus exp candy it’s very good.
Can one shot with a fighting move like close combat in strong style

i dont think this means anything for actual manipulation. what it proves to me is that outbreak spawns are predetermined based on your actions. theres no way to guarantee a shiny

I honestly think this is what is happening when people do the 12 clear method. Whenever I try the 12 at a time method I get the same opening results every single time despite leaving to Jubilife.

Can you really increase the players health?