How many pokemon were dexcut because of this one shitmon?

How many pokemon were dexcut because of this one shitmon?

Attached: D1645A8E-544C-439E-A63C-21DE92F0B473.jpg (750x120, 44.25K)

it's basically just a pokemon with seven gender differences and a bunch of palette swaps
why would it take that much effort

Because this is game freak we’re talking about

>Make it clear that Gigantamax will never come back save for one remake 15 years from now
>Make a pokemon whose main claim-to-fame is gigantamaxing
Genius

Attached: GigantamaxAlcremie.jpg (810x712, 69.13K)

They want to be angry that their shitty koala didn't get in the game.

It's going to be odd seeing Pokemon like Alcremie, Orbeetle, Sandaconda and Centiskorch without their GMaxes and I wouldn't be surprised if GameFreak intends on perma-HOMEing them until said Galar Remakes.

It was never about the space. They said it themsleves, they wanted each game to have different features so each one of them is worth buying. That's why they were deleting mechanics new mechanics all the time.

I thought her claim-to-fame was having a fun gimmick evo method and being the cutest 'mon ever

Attached: 89145279_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.93M)

Yes, but it's also a design that can't complete what it wants to be without its Gigantamax. It's very clearly supposed to be an evolving cake monster, but at most as Alcremie it's just a cream blob with variable toppings and colors.

Without the GMax, she's still a whipped cream slime girl that you whipped up from a living blob of cream.
The cake part in the GMax is fine, but actually kinda out of place imo.

I really don’t like this idea

16 total (16 female forms, 16 male forms, 16 fshiny, 16 mshiny)

>perma-HOMEing them until said Galar Remakes
would be based. The less turnermons in my games the better.

None. Game Freak already decided to have 400 Pokémon and no more in the base game. They had no plans to add additional Pokémon at the time.

So Spinda's patterns don't count?

People bitched about only old Pokemon getting Megas but they had the right idea. If you design a new Pokemon around a gimmick youre cheapening it. It's even worse now that they're cutting gimmicks, because it means Pokemon are outdated immediately

I seriously can’t believe people actually justify this argument. Especially given all the evidence of how retardedly game freak handles the models. Kill yourself.

die mad alolasome.

This and the Gmax also gets rid of her whole customization thing too. She's perfect as is.

Attached: 91234303_p0.png (1524x1793, 453.75K)

>4 billion pokemon dexcut
Fucking gamefreak

>we want to make each game worth buying, by not giving you the things that make you want to buy a game