/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Aegislash (February 10)
- New Supporter (February)
- New Attacker (March)

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous /pug/ thread:

Attached: 96031849_p0.jpg (768x1024, 637.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefy.com/pokemon-unite-championship-series-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for no balance patch until late feb

Can't wait to kill everyone as the sword.

Hey puggies :)

Remember to use double slap when you see A9

Attached: 1640034436207.png (595x842, 332.89K)

I am never going to buy Wiggly.

I support your message as a A9 player

whenever PUG is not talking about sword people should ask about sword. when sword is not playable people should talk about how cool sword is going to be. if sword turns out bad people will continue to talk about sword as if it is the best unit in the game. remember to use your parents credit card to buy gems so you can buy sword and all his alternate costumes. thank you for playing aegislash online and please look forward to more aegislash content.

battlefy.com/pokemon-unite-championship-series-2022/

Well /pug/? Are you shitters or not? Go get some cash.

>Are you shitters
Yes.

>Need to form teams of five (5) to participate
I can't on account of that.

I'm a Grade-A, 100% certified hood shitter, my dude.

>Trevenant on the team

Attached: 885.jpg (600x668, 45.39K)

>Our second top goal is down and Rotom is spawning over 20 seconds before zapdos
>repeatedly ping Rotom but team ignores me
>try to defend it solo but lose it to a greninja
>team focuses on stopping Rotom
>enemy takes zapdos uncontested
why didn't you just listen

Attached: 1627438260180.png (310x269, 59.37K)

>get a really good team that knows how to group up, contest objectives, and defend goals
>2:00
>everyone suddenly loses their shit and tries to stop one backcapper instead of being at zapdos, letting the enemy easily take zap for free
Trusting others was a mistake.

Attached: angry chicken.jpg (500x500, 117.08K)

Is sword coming out tonight (Feb 10 in china) or tomorrow?

>play 2 matches
>in both of them there's shitters with chink names
>game lags awfully
did telcent really transfer me into the rice server

how many games does it take to reach 1800 at a 60%+ rate
i'm having trouble finding the motivation to grind

>same pattern since launch
wow say it ain't so

I'm gonna have an aneurysm, I've lost 8 of my last 11 ranked games and it feels like I couldn't do shit to win
Why the fuck does no one even try to do zapdos except for the enemy team, I'm going to hire an assassin holy shit

English official account says 10th, Japanese official account says 11th, so it's launching on tomorrow's reset and not today's.
If we're due any balance changes, we should be finding out about those in roughly 7 hours and 9 minutes from this post.

So now that the dust has settled is Aegislash good?

I think we need to give it some more time. Do we know if Blastoise is good yet?

This season feels fucking weird. I know I'm not the best player (far from it) but I've never had as many games go completely south as they have since this last rank reset. It feels even more stacked against me than usual.

Hard to answer since you didn't say where you are right now. It will also vary, because wins/losses can have different points given/deducted.
At a (guessing) average of 10 points per win and loss, you'll have gained 60 points for every 10 games.
So from a starting 1,200 points, it would take roughly 100 matches for you to reach your goal.

Oh you're right, I think Blastoise might be decent but it's too early to tell.

I was one game away from vet and now I get people with sub 50 matches on my team every game. It just keeps getting worse

I'm getting so sick of the Flamethrower bug. I know Zard is probably getting nerfed into oblivion tomorrow, so I hope they at least fix this shit. I'm so tired of it missing people point blank in front of me that I can see the animation hitting.