T-posing king

Look at him go!

Attached: please understand.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Happy feet.

What are these Runescape animations?

Man you have no idea. Look for bird Pokémon flying in the distance, it's hilariously bad. They only have two or three frames of animation.

Pretty sure that's just his idle animation

nice try but you are too late user. I already bought the game for me and my wife's boyfriend.

Next time try to be an emu chad to stop me.

also, you must check them.

Have you not played a game in like, 10 years or something? Almost every game with a lot of moving assets on screen does that.

I'll be honest, t-posing (briefly) is indeed part of his idle animation, but when it's far away in the distance it's stuck like this and its movements are "jumpy" like you can see at the end of the vid.

I thought they'd got rid of this?

Attached: 1642493450770.webm (978x947, 304.96K)

I blame the update for this, I didn't have a frame rate issue until today.

I don't mean to dickride but every switch game does this. The npcs that tag along with you in smt v dip down to like 10 fps the second they're more than three feet away from you for a recent example.

NOOOOOOOOOO EMULATOR GLITCH EMULATOR GLITCH!!!!

It was captured a few days ago actually. Happens to me all the time with models that are "far" away.

Wombo combo.

No they just vastly increased the distance.

Well at least we know its anti-Arceus fags spouting this shit now.

still plenty noticeable.

Yeah it always is when games do it. Just look at MHW for instance.

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE ANTI- YOU'RE ANT-, ATTENTION PLEASE WE'VE CONTRACTED AN ENEMY IN OUR BASE, PLEASE REMAIN CALM, KEEP YOURSELF IDRADATED AND KEEP CONSUMING THE PRODUCT WITHOUT ASKING QUESTION

Not helping your case.

It's called LOD, it's low because Nintendo Switch hardware is SHIT. And there is little Game Freak can do about it, I'm pretty sure they optimised the game to the best of their ability (mediocre?) since they are developing it for just 1 platform.

Suddenly Nintendo Hardware only becomes shit when it's Gamefreak making the games

It's funny how they went too far in the opposite direction compared to SwSh. I guess they were proud of their draw distance this time around.

>it's low because Nintendo Switch hardware
Despite the fact that it's incredibly common with modern games in general.