Charizard gets shilled prominently through sword and shield...

>charizard gets shilled prominently through sword and shield, even getting it's gigantamax form before venusaur and blastoise
>game ends up being one of the worst pokemon games of all time (if you bring up sales, you're basically admitting defeat)
>charizard gets cut from the hisui dex for now
>legends arceus ends up being the first good pokemon game since bw2, and the best 3d era pokemon game as of now

Attached: 1571722135575.png (700x764, 269.94K)

You and Charizard ought to just hurry up and fuck already

Based.

What's so good about Legends? I dropped Pokemon since LGPE. I'm hesitant about playing this game

A bunch of great ideas executed from decent to amazing. The Pokemon flow of battle, catch and explore has never felt this good.
It feels like a base to what would be the best pokemon game ever, but it really lacks content. Less mons than gen 2, barely any trainer battles, quests are nothing but fetch, and the world feels empty.
It is fun, but if you can pirate it, do that instead.

it's the best Pokémon experience, except for the fact that there's just no PvP at all

good goy

Attached: wR4r4jt2Gh6FCNtL67MZ4JE5Jl98DcN9TKSxP7TACfM.png (774x508, 468.76K)

Remember that Black and White didn't have Charizard either.

Basically, if Charizard is shilled, the game is going to be bad
- Gen VI: Megaevolution
- Gen VII: Pokéride
- Gen VIII: Gigantamax

Getting rid of Charizard is the first step to a good Pokémon game

unova is bad

>Charizard Bridge

So much wrong in this post.
Sword and Shield were fine.
PLA is the best game.

you will never be a real woman

Okay? I don't have gender identity issues like you do, so this doesn't bother me.

>(if you bring up sales, you're basically admitting defeat)
Sales are not indicative of quality but they are indicative of popularity. Cope.

And just because something is popular doesn't make it flawless or good

Pokemon is popular. It doesn't mean the version itself is popular. It has the worst rating in the history of Pokemon in the Nintendo eShop

>world feels empty
it's an untamed wilderness with pokemon at every turn. Get a new talking point user, this ones dried up.

It's one of the best selling Pokemon games of all time. If you think that doesn't mean it's popular, you're retarded.
Yes and?

It could have been better with more variety in mons, trainers, outposts or single homes/buildings, random structures, npcs. Suck a fat one, this complaint is valid.

You're in a new land that's only just begun colonization. None of that can exist. Holy fuck you're stupid.

>only just begun colonization
You must not have played the game at all you retard. There are ruins there and that still doesn't excuse that there's no variety of pokemon, infact if we're going with the recent colonization argument then there should be tons of pokemon.