WTF was that!?

WTF was that!?

Attached: 197BF90B-094E-4DA1-8752-6F98843DC2DA.jpg (600x606, 170.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sussex.ac.uk/informatics/punctuation/apostrophe/possessives#:~:text=An apostrophe is used in,with 's at the end.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we really are going to make it bros

Attached: qDTm4Qh.jpg (1170x1146, 174.38K)

bears btfo OK;LG!!!!

somebody zoomed out

how did you get my wtf filter

this little dump was so fucking bullish for us long term marines, we will be rich very soon

BEAR MARKET CHAD COIN

Just a reminder to any of you new to this, that the Link token's value is purely speculative until staking begins at which point the utility value of the token will be established. If you think oracles and smart contracts are the future then you'd be wise to take advantage of the low price at this time. That is all.

LFG MARINES!!!!!

Nice we're only down 16% instead of 20%
Things are looking up for stinkies

the market will correct itself on fundamentals just like the last bear market
link is, and forever will be, the bear market token because it's the only project that has value

also, LINK volume is increasing, I'm thinking it's time for the bear market token to do it's thing

nah still some more clown market unwinding to do

just like before, LINK become the "bear market" coin later in the cycle, not at the start. at the start it dumps just like everything else

wagmi :DDDDDDDDDDDD

kek, better not zoom out that chart

how can chainbaggies cope with that?

Attached: chart.png (966x408, 40.58K)

why isn't dumping that much?

strong link holders
we're the true backbone of the bear market, fuck swingers

>the market will correct itself on fundamentals just like the last bear market
checked, probably
I am starting to think the meme are real
SP500 is going to 2800$ btw... can link stay at 5$ in this scenario?

>it's thing
it's its

>just like before, LINK become the "bear market" coin later in the cycle, not at the start
we are not at the start of the bear

This looks like a clear double bottom. Thanks, Rajminkhar.

I was tempted to reply to you and call you a retard, but I'll educate instead because both of us deserve it:
>sussex.ac.uk/informatics/punctuation/apostrophe/possessives#:~:text=An apostrophe is used in,with 's at the end.