Dark being immune to Psychic is blatantly mechanical and very stupid because Psychic isn't even good anymore

Dark being immune to Psychic is blatantly mechanical and very stupid because Psychic isn't even good anymore

Attached: 1619137508390.jpg (400x400, 20.24K)

No, because it's an accurate racist allegory on how you can't use intelligence and reason against Darkies.

While we’re at it, Ice should be resistant to water and Bug should be super effective against Fairy.

>Bug should be super effective against Fairy.
No, Normal should be.

It made sense in Gen 2-3, but by Gen 4 the Phys/Spec split made sure of it that Psychics weren't that big of a deal anymore because a lot more Pokemon had viable attacking options against them.

maybe so but dark is my favorite type so i hope they keep it like that and just nerf the broken ones

>blatantly mechanical
is this the new buzzword critique

No, it is how you describe something in a game that feels out of place because it isn't properly justified by lore explanations.

First you'd have to reach a consensus about the nature of Dark types.

What are they, what exactly it makes them "dark"? Are they evil? Is it malice or aggression? Is it just actual darkness?

>Bug should be super effective against Fairy
I am compelled to ask "Why?"

>Fighting is SE on Normal
And here is the part where they fucked up

Attached: Screenshot_2020-06-11 Lilo i Stitch - S02E14 - Retro [Dubbing PL].png (451x349, 199.8K)

Bugs are dangerous for Fey kind. Same with Ice and Silver

This is a problem that doesn't exist because in Japanese it's not ambigous

Maybe, maybe not, you never know in this place.
But to be charitable: A lot of mechanics in RPG's are in service to the setting, lore, and simulating combat. For example, crits originally were meant to represent hitting a vital organ, or basic things like things regaining your health being medicine.
A counterpoint though, dark being immune to psychic probably follows the logic of people being afraid of the dark.

You're right, Steel should have been, too.

>A counterpoint though, dark being immune to psychic probably follows the logic of people being afraid of the dark.
Nah its fact that clever creatures are immune to dirty tactics.

Normal already nullifies Ghost and visa versa. Normal is fine. It's Fairy that needs a check and Bug that needs a buff.

Insects preying on fairies is a thing. But more importantly, it creates a gameplay triad with Dragon, where Bug is only useful early game, then Dragon becomes good only to be overcome by Fairy, and Fairy is checked by the once-weak early game type.

I ripped my foreskin

It's the tendency to use underhandedness in fights.

You wouldn't get it

Attached: 1644426914002.jpg (1024x1024, 134.76K)

We really need a type rebalance in gen 9