Barges into elite four with shitty team

>barges into elite four with shitty team
>refuses to acknowledge type matchup, will use flamethrower on a water type if the mood strikes him
>steamrolls blue, a prodigy in his own right immediately and proceeds to become champion and fill out the dex

why is origins red so cool?

Attached: dumbass.png (262x459, 52.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzIhbEXak
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because he's us, and we want to be cool too

Cuz genwun is supreme

What do you mean? That just sounds like every childs first run of a pokemon game.

Chad OG protag status. But as soon as he loses protag status he becomes any newer protagonist's bitch. Red is a feel good character, designed to make you feel like you kick all the ass, even if it's his ass you're kicking. A true trainer's trainer.

Attached: 1519981931928.png (500x500, 109.82K)

Where do I rewatch this in JP? Nyaa seems to have no seeders at all for episodes.

false, they use overleveled starters

I did the same when I was 10 with my first Pokémon game as Gold and only leveled Feraligatr.

My overleveled Charizard could have solo'd the E4, but I worked hard getting that Dragonite so damned if he wasn't seeing at least some action in the final battles.

>uses Charmander against Squirtle then get shocked it lost to the point it gave up on being a trainer until Brock spoke to him
>he's so terrible at training pokemon that a Rhyhorn steamrolled all his pokemon effortlessly
>99% of his wins are pure lick and Charizard plot armor
>catches all pokemon in the pokedex, still have a bunch of random pokemon with no balance or training
He's retarded and just like the average Charizard autist, he doesn't understand Pokemon battles and think spamming Flamethrower in a baby game makes him look badass

Attached: 1640883316317.jpg (2406x3906, 1.87M)

>pure lick
You can pure charizard lick my charizard balls anti-charizard spamming charizard faggot

Attached: 355.jpg (816x1356, 221.98K)

Seething animal fucker

Now I want pancakes. Brb.

Red didn't do anything special

Gold/Crystal did more gyms, fought against Neo-Team Rocket, crushed Red and his autism

Ethan/May stopped earth-threatening kaijus and went to space and got Rayquaza

Nate/Dawn met Satan and survived the distortion world and caught time/space manipulating legendaries

BW protags fought against a sadistic cult, awakened the dragons, and led the whole region including the gym leaders against Team Plasma

Clem/Serena fought a pokemon that is born for destruction, and a plan that was about killing off all humans

Alola protags fought against dimensional aliens that put the whole region into chaos, and one of the strongest pokemon ever (Necrozma)

Red is lame and overrated self-insert for charizard autists

>Generations came out in 2013
for fuck sake I don't remember it was that long ago.

>Be Red
>Isolate yourself on a mountain for three years
>Get your ass kicked by the new kid

Attached: Gold_1.png (291x561, 251.82K)

This let’s play literally defines how Charizardfags play
youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzIhbEXak

this image doesn't even begin to describe the obsession

>with shitty team
Only Scyther really

Attached: Red_Hall_of_Fame_PO.png (1280x720, 605.4K)

>spams flamethrower on Lt. Surge lmao

That's what Red did in Origins, everything other than his Charizard was a jobber.

>3 flying types
>2 normal types
This hurts my autism

Origins is literally what if Pokemon was directed by PL

That’s PL’s life before he met Leaf is how I like to think of it.

Here’s your Red bro

Attached: 41F28B2C-7585-4423-B470-5175AE43FF92.jpg (1253x1919, 585.03K)

Reminder

Attached: 304F7904-E166-4728-852A-B64C03CE62FA.png (735x779, 550.97K)

I want to see his face and then his feet in that order