What Pokémon did Bill transform himself into in Red & Blue?

I remember this odd creepy loser transforming himself into a Pokémon, what Pokémon was he supposed to be?
Was it an existing Pokémon or a new original one?
I wanted to catch Bill instead of helping him transform back.
Why can't I use his machine after to go fuck up Mewtwo and shit?

Attached: Bill_RFVF.png (710x1027, 379.43K)

Clefairy

Attached: 640px-ToddHoward2010sm_(cropped).jpg (640x851, 97.82K)

If LGPE is anything to go off of, the generic monster sprite was Nidorino all along.

lol

Yes, but in Gen 1, the Pokémon is unidentified, I think he may have had a cry, if we can figure out the cry we can figure out what mon he was.

From Wikipedia:
The Pokémon Bill is mixed with is different in each canon: in Generation I he is mixed with an unknown Pokémon, in Generation III he is mixed with a Clefairy, in Generation VII he is mixed with a Nidorino, in the Pokémon Adventures manga he is mixed with a Rattata, in the Pokémon Zensho manga he is mixed with a Nidoran, and in the anime he is trapped in a Kabuto costume.

Attached: 2aced440192d5673b28f85b6dc4f869d.png (468x326, 316.67K)

the monster sprite is of rhydon but in let's go its a nidorino and in frlg its a clefairy

We need to cross reference the possible cry Bill uses while in Pokemon form with a list of Pokémon that use the Monster party sprite in gen 1. We're closing in on the mystery.

Attached: x.png (512x526, 411.04K)

Do you think he bathes regularly or does he stew in his sweat while doing his science?

Is he supposed to be the Elon Musk of the Pokémon world?

rhydon was the first pokemon ever made. Thats why that sprite looks like him

The Monster sprite is used by more than just Rhydon, and may indicate any one of those Pokémon.

all of those pokemon are rhydon until proven innocent. the burden of proof is on you

I think based on his name and skill with computers he's basically the Bill Gates of the Pokemonverse

Mind Blown

Attached: 3137840.jpg (1920x1080, 171.31K)

Hello trainer, I am Bill.

Attached: rhydon-174827.jpg (190x267, 9.82K)

>creates technology that would immediatly make human x pokemon relationships possible and turn him into a billionaire
>does nothing with it and instead continues working on his box system
What was wrong with him?

Maybe I'm crazy but I remember it being a Nidoran in 1998

It definitely was not Nidoran in 1998.
It was a generic monster sprite that they used for all "monster" type pokemon. Bill says "I'm a pokemon..... not.", he never specifies.

In the anime, he's stuck in a Kabuto costume, and in the manga he is merged with a RAttata but still has his hair.

Looked it up. I can see why I thought that the "generic monster sprite" looked like a nidoran to me. Looking from the side: Snout, ears going back, lil horn on top, eye position. It may be the generic sprite but in that context I took its appearance at face value so in my kid brain, he turned himself into a nidoran.

Attached: Bill-Pokemon-Red-and-Blue.png (740x370, 244.36K)

He's in the Eevee fandom, he knows exactly what kind of degenerates are into that shit and he probably doesn't want any part of it.

The real question is, since Pokemon aren't turned into energy when transferred, how did he manage to fuse himself with one at all? Did it shrink so small it became part of his DNA?

Attached: 1642037088055.png (184x228, 118.44K)