How old is she? Is she a child?

How old is she? Is she a child?

Attached: 1625789768519.jpg (850x1202, 128.27K)

they're all 15

God I hope so

no idea but she is clearly not fit to be leader

I never got how anyone would pick her over Adamman during the main quest. She's massively inept and kind of a cunt whilst Adamman treats you with respect and upholds your accomplishments.

Outside Ingo diamond clan seems like a better deal

She's putting on a false front based on how she thinks a leader should act. There are a few times when her actual personality slips though.

People don't want to be treated with respect, they want women

>actual character development vs a generic nice guy

She's obviously not a child if you see her ingame. She towers over the MC.

>She's obviously not a child if you see her ingame. She towers over the MC.
Have you seen those ridiculous boots?

She needs someone to boost that confidence, and she's mostly just a cunt to Adamman to (You) it was just that you were an outsider meddling with their shit at first but she trusts you after overpowering her

>character development

Attached: 20220118_132322.jpg (565x543, 13.43K)

she's a fictional character, so it doesn't matter. looks like a 16 yr old though so no.

Should have been Palina - she's older, wiser, prettier, and has a ruthless streak

she's like one of the few characters in the whole story that has flaws and a character arch

adaman was literally just the cookie-cutter one-note happy cheerleader character you see in every game

I thought picking her would give me palkia and spare me looking at the shitty dialga alternate form. Boy was I wrong.

>Completely reasonable, lives in a quant spot close to a marsh, known for their rich ecosystems and plentiful resources, has respect for a concept that focuses on time, something everyone has finite amount of so make the most of it
Vs
>Totally isolationist shithole in the middle of a frozen wasteland that pushes back at every turn, believes in 'space' something that is of infinite value and no single human will ever run into the trouble of not having enough space in this current time.

Yeah I think it's clear that AdamMAN is the fucking choice.

Obsessing over that shit is worst than just fapping to the character.

Shit or get off the pot, OP

Adaman is a boy and she's a girl. Since I'm not gay it's an easy choice.

>Obssesed over fucking every person you meet
That's why girls don't hang with you IRL and you need to fulfill your fantasies in a Pokémon game

She was annoying so I chose her over a non-character.

I picked her because she was clearly struggling with the responsibility of being the clan leader.
Adaman was cool and his sister was very hot but he was too perfect to be interesting.

Attached: 1623050476504.png (1280x720, 1.15M)