Why are you coping? Pokémon seres from generation to generation is becoming better and better. Better graphic...

Why are you coping? Pokémon seres from generation to generation is becoming better and better. Better graphic, less glitches/bugs, more polished gameplay, more options. I can list more examples to ad nauseam. My point is, there is no reason, instead of nostalgia to prefer older games, because the newer are objectively better in every category. So please, take off nostalgia googles, I try look at both, old and new games as objectively as possible.

Attached: pokemon_sun_and_moon.jpg (1024x576, 126.34K)

Okay.

PLA objectively has no content.

>My point is, there is no reason, instead of nostalgia to prefer older games
Yes there is, until we get a new game that meets all the same marks that the first six generations did.
PLA is a good game, but it's still lacking in those categories. Every other title past BW2 has been progressively worse until then.

>Every other title past BW2 has been progressively worse
how?

Then explain why I could put like 100+ hours into a single BW save file compared to like 20 in SwSh, or completely giving up on SuMo because I thought it sucked ass.

3D Cutscenes and casualization

Less content
More shitty cutscenes

Then explain why I could put like 500+ hours into a single Shield save file compared to like 20 in BW, or completely giving up on BW2 because I thought it sucked ass.

Those things are in BW2 though so it doesn't answer the question.

>how?
XY reverted many of the nice features that were in BW2 and could have been further expanded, like difficulty modes-- in addition, Gen 6 in general felt like a buildup that never really got to reach the climax
SM reverted even more of the QOL and changes that Gen 6 made on top of removing other series staples like the National Dex. Didn't bother fixing any of the criticisms that Gen 6 had and then came out even more rushed and lazily put together. Then got a rehash split in two with USUM that once again didn't fix anything. The Alola region severely lacks its own identity and hinges too much of it on Kanto and the gimmick trend it pioneered with Z-Moves.
SWSH is basically another rehash of Sun and Moon but trying to masquerade itself as a real Pokemon game with gyms, failing miserably and not even upholding its own gym challenge system after Circhester. A 2nd gimmick in Dynamax and more Kanto pandering means the game is just as lackluster. DLC was lazily executed and doesn't fix any issues with the main game.
The list goes on, luckily we're out of the woods with PLA so the point is moot.

Attached: 1637640955194.jpg (257x196, 7.89K)

>XY reverted many of the nice features that were in BW2
such as.....
also BW/BW2 reverted many of the nice features that were in HGSS so this point is shit anyway.

>like difficulty modes
The difficulty modes were 100% useless.

>Gen 6 in general felt like a buildup that never really got to reach the climax
I didn't feel that. Point refuted. Get a better argument that has basis in objective reality instead of your feelings.

Gen 6 felt unfinished.
Gen 7 was even more unfinished and didn't even end up being decent games despite that.
Gen 8 is blatantly unfinished.

>3D cutscenes are in BW2
Doesn't make the quality of gen 6 and onward cutscenes any better.

Attached: vdxgdxhfdh.png (566x211, 13.9K)

>BW2 has less content than BW2

>I didn't feel that.
Maybe because you didn't actually play the games, shitposter.
If Gen 6 were by any means complete then they wouldn't have half-assedly shoved the Zygarde quest in Sun and Moon or done the trial system at the last minute like they did.

Attached: zygarde-complete.jpg (900x781, 128.27K)

>Gen 6 felt unfinished.
I didn't feel that it was unfinished. Point refuted. Get a better argument that has basis in objective reality instead of your feelings.

You're right, the cutscenes in gen 6+ are better regardless of BW2 being shit.

Attached: tutorials.jpg (3074x9642, 2.72M)

>50 second tutorial vs 20 hour tutorial

>I didn't feel that it was unfinished
Maybe you should actually play Gen 6 then. They clearly had a narrative they were going for that never reached fruition.
Even ignoring that, Gen 7 and 8 are just blatantly unfinished and bad from a gameplay standpoint.

>If Gen 6 were by any means complete then they wouldn't have half-assedly shoved the Zygarde quest in Sun and Moon
[citation needed]

ehhhh I wouldn't call BW2's tutorial 20 hours but it is pretty annoyingly long.

This thread made my day user, thank you.

>They clearly had a narrative they were going for that never reached fruition
The narrative is that you're a person going on an adventure to compete in the Pokemon League while stopping the evil team just like every other game. You finish the league and beat the evil team. The narrative is complete. Get a better argument.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57.88K)

>The narrative is that you're a person going on an adventure to compete in the Pokemon League while stopping the evil team just like every other game.
Oh, so you agree that the Alola and Galar games aren't real Pokemon games?
Thanks for proving you have no argument.

>Oh, so you agree that the Alola and Galar games aren't real Pokemon games?
No.

>Thanks for proving you have no argument.
It's kind of hard to have an argument when you don't have one yourself.

Stop replying to the unhinged schizo. Let him rot and be forced to reflect on all the time he wastes pretending to be retarded.

Attached: yawnfag.jpg (2592x3834, 2M)

>It's kind of hard to have an argument when you don't have one yourself.
The argument is clear. Gen 6 is unfinished because there were concepts it introduced that didn't get to be fleshed out in their own games, case and point the Zygarde quest.
Gen 7 and 8 are unfinished because they didn't even do the bare minimum gameplay-wise. Case-and-point where you said a Pokemon game needs to have a league that you compete in while stopping the evil team.