Let's talk about the REAL issue of PLA

The Lake Trio. 2 of the 3 lakes have impossible voluminous waterfalls emanating from them. This simply cannot be possible unless the lakes are unfathomably deep or have springs in them putting the same amount of water in per minute as the amount that is spilling over the falls. I find both possibilities extremely unlikely. Is what I am witnessing simply lazy devs or is there another, more mysterious, and seemingly impossible explanation to blame?!

Attached: GOOOM.png (800x800, 437.59K)

Gonna cry?

I have been for hours thanks. I prefer to GOOOOMMM.

Gonna gay?

you will never be a real woman

I'm just a goofy goomer.

Neither will you, faggot, fuck off.

maybe the lake pokemon just use psychic powers to move water back into the lake whenever it's close to be being empty just cause they think it looks cool.

>I'm just a goofy goomer.
No. You are just a tranny. Yes. I know EVERYTHING about you. I know, that you father raped you when you was just a 10 years old boy. I know, you peers bullied you, because you prefered chronic masturbation than playing football. I know, that you grooming little children. I know, that you never has girlfriend.

Excuse me, you are all being unnecessarily rude. I didn’t want to have to do this but I think you all need a time put.
Shun.

do americans really?

Shut the fuck up.

No I will not. This sub is going to sh*t. When I was elected as a community representative I asked people what they wanted to change about the forum.
The first answer was to get rid of the paedophiles.
The second answer? Tidy up the muck. Improve communication and make this a space where everyone can be heard.
I listen to people and I will do everything to fight for this forum to be a better place.

Said, shut the fuck up

also filtered.

Ok bye bye never talk to me again. Your people will go extinct on this forum.

OP (me) and the tranny you are verbally abusing (funny) are not the same person. I am a goofy goomer. Not a tranny. Nigger.

autism

Good, fuck faggots like him, they should go be gay somewhere else.

>thread instantly devolves into tranny discussion
You niggas are like curators for mutilated cock. I hate them just as much, but stop inserting trooners into everything. Their egos are big enough as it is.

Probably. But more likely is that this is a fucking shitpost. Which is actually highly obvious.

Troon-lovers fear the Goofy Goomer.

Correct! Goom one Goom all! All Goofy Goomers GOOM at the troon-lovers.