AEW's TV deal is up in Dec 2023, and Tony also wants an HBO Max deal

In 2023, how would you allocate these 10 marquis matches among Dynamite and the 4 PPVs to pop the highest buyrates and ratings for the next deal?

1. Punk-Omega
2. Punk-Danielson
3. Punk-Mox
4. Punk-Jericho
5. Omega-Danielson
6. Omega-Mox
7. Omega-Jericho
8. Danielson-Mox
9. Danielson-Jericho
10. Mox-Jericho

Attached: Tony-Khan-4.png (600x450, 364.03K)

Attached: F05619A5-C374-4328-AC5D-10F941902C2C.png (485x852, 431.91K)

They have an option year in 2024 iirc

>marquis matches
>None of the matches have marquis in them
Poor guy, can't get into his own matches.

They will renew aew before then for a shit load of money and lock it up. Content is going for crazy money and with dark and the other YouTube shit plus all the ppvs and weekly tv by then there will be a huge Catalog

Put the WWE guy vs WWE guy matches on Dynamite to pop ratings.

Save the WWE guys vs Omega matches for PPV

shit smark matches

Jeff Hardy is DIMES and will prove to be the biggest difference maker for AEW

>Marquis

spent way too much time on a shitpost in a shit thread
whatever

>Andrade v Malakai Black
Lights out match, just because I want to see a pair of fake tough guys go through the ringer lol.

>Cum Punk v Jeff Hardy
Pure fan service, booked for the smark buy-ins and nothing else.

>Daddy Magic & Cool Hand Ange v The Ass Men
After the "Ass Boys break free from being oppressed by their dad's bad jokes" arc. Dimes will rain down from the heavens.

>Fuego Del Sol v Serpentico
Let 'em go at it for real. They're both great comedy workers, would be a fun match.

>Kazuchika Okada v Christian Cage
Get the Rainmaker over for a bit. Give NJPW Kenny for a few matches in exchange. Another rematch with Omega is what everyone wants, but this would be better.

>Skye Blue v Jamie Hayter
Hayter breaks away from no-dimes Britt to take title off Rosa. Skye gains confidence and becomes he chipper underdog.

>Jay Lethal v Kenny Omega
Provided Kenny recovers well, these two guys could put on one hell of a match. This one would be for the pure wrestling fans.

>John Silver v Buddy Matthews
Both are top-notch and very fast workers, would bring down the house if let loose.

>Orange Cassidy v Darby Allin
An obvious paring. Tough to think of a story angle though.

Main event @ Revolution
>Yuta vs Hook
Yuta is the heel after bulking up, his Regalmoxienson training arc and adopting a Ronin gimmick. Hook just builds on his already established hype through progressively harder/longer matches. This is after Yuta takes the title from Hangman in a cowbow v samurai themed match.

Attached: buck_breaking.jpg (1063x1640, 980.84K)

oh I thought of a Darby v. Cassidy story

the best friends dissolve cause Kris started wearing black and Yuta fucked off to become dimes with Regal & friends. Something something Cassidy starts wearing leather instead of denim and bing bang boom you have a heel.

>Catalog
>cataloG
>catAlog
Nah, I just don't get it.

>those matchups
Go back.

I thought Joey Ryan leaked texts showing Priscilla fucked Orange while married to Darby

Doubt they'd work together after that

>Tony wants an HBO Max deal

Attached: 1646965018562.gif (280x236, 1.8M)

>WWE Network on Peacock
>WWE programming on Hulu
>Lucha Underground was on Netflix
>IWTV still exists
>FITE is there for GCW I guess
and you're telling me WarnerDiscoveryMedia wouldn't want a slice of the pro wrestling pie? They're already on WarnerMedia networks. Talk to WarnerMedia Direct already.

Somebody here will end up watching shit-ass rips of early ROH for $14.99/month (ad-free)

Attached: ANote.jpg (713x532, 33.68K)

1. Punk-Omega
All out
2. Punk-Danielson
Can take place on tv. Would try to figure out when they get the most views during the year to pit it on
3. Punk-Mox
Whenever. Wouldn’t wanna book this though because the crowd love them as a team
4. Punk-Jericho
Either tv or ppv buy in
5. Omega-Danielson
Grand slam 2 or all out/double or nothing
6. Omega-Mox
Whenever. The crowd has seen this match before
7. Omega-Jericho
Full gear
8. Danielson-Mox
Happens on tv
9. Danielson-Jericho
Double or nothing
10. Mox-Jericho
Never happens

PAWG King Tony is saving Omega-Ibushi/Omega-Okada for Revolution 24 to entice AT&T to give em HBOaewNetwork

Attached: EIK2aK_X0AEUXHI.jpg (1280x720, 106.74K)

lmao shut the fuck up /woo/ddit

Notice that Omega's friends in AEW exclude Cody. This was in the first year of AEW. Cody and Brandi were in the previous undertale animation that Kenny had in New Japan, but were deliberately excluded here. Even a few weeks into AEW dynamite, there were already "issues".

Attached: kenny's_new_japan_friends.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>Somebody here will end up watching shit-ass rips of early ROH for $14.99/month

I'm sure that guy and the 14 others who will pay to watch will make it a very attractive investment for streaming platforms

Tony already have his own streaming service. He simply just add AEW show on that

Attached: hc-news-ns_1_0_1.png (1024x576, 10.55K)