Are we supposed to suck it up while Biden plays with his plastic army men?

I'm done with this, literal boomer running the country and tanking the economy.

Why did he win really? Because of his rehearsed "shrug it off" attitude on the debates?

Because of his Jemima VP?

Because of Trump's weird way of standing/walking?

What now?

Back to 1930.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1231x1172, 192.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didnt win.

He didnt win

If I told you, you wouldnt believe me anyway.
But here goes I guess
youtu.be/7Eeo-82Eac8

Mail-in voting

It amazes me how gun-ho they went after Russia, literally forgetting how much they built up globalization over the past thirty years. Like, yeah, did anyone at anyone point nudge Biden and say "hey, we can't just remove one piece of the market structure or everyone will be in deep shit". The tanks were at the border, and no one even bothered to call Putin to prevent a happening. Fucking Russia called the USA during the Cuban missile crises to prevent war.

>Why did he win really?

Attached: bellweather_states_statistical_proof_math.jpg (1200x1914, 404.09K)

Based user.

While Trump wanted to go back in time to 1980s bonanza, Biden wanted to experience the 1930s again, since he got really excited on D-Day as a toddler.

Tired of boomers. We're fucked anyways since Zoomers are a whole generation of literal retards.

Attached: 1649262167766.jpg (333x318, 15.5K)

He didn’t win.

It doesn’t matter who the president is or which representative of the wealthy is in charge. Capitalism is collapsing and the US empire is finished.

Only normies think he won, they seem to be lost

presidents are clearly actors reading a script

do you blame daisy riddley for the new star wars movies sucking? or do you blame the writers and producers who wrote her script?

if you don't like the american president show maybe tune in next season and they'll have a character on the show you like better. they have to appeal to multiple demographics by showing them characters they can either like or hate in order to keep them engaged, watching, and supporting the show with their votes.

It's so bizarre how Russia has been used the last 6 years. 4 years of they control Trump followed by 2 and counting years of they are the cause of everything negative for us.

Biden is a drooling retard, he doesn't get to say anything, probably Nuland and Blinken are his handlers who run things and those are worse than neocons

He didn’t win

Can Donaldo sama fix the economy?

Attached: 6D887884-EA74-469F-877F-90CD9B3888F6.jpg (750x563, 373.21K)

cope Trumpshits

Here's the problem. George Soros, his peers, and their stupid fucking Open Society want a world without borders. They want everyone to just throw money at Africa without fixing any of the underlying issues in Africa which will lead to Africans just unnaturally reproducing because essentially that is what the world is paying them to do. Then, thanks to the Open Society and a world without borders all those Africans just fan out into the nations that were actually functional prior to taking 30,000 unskilled black men of fighting age into their countries and being called racist for criticizing this plan or those people in the slightest. This all happens because when a quintessential pseudointellectual like Soros gets billions of dollars, they gain enormously disproportionate influence and start to think they're a philosopher king. The billionaires that just sit around on a yacht are downright benign because they leave shit alone.

The guys like Soros get a delusional dream and their money allows them to follow through on their delusion. In this case, he and people like him, think that the solution to the world is exactly what I said above: throw money at Africa and open up the borders of every nation. Well, Russia and China in particular aren't on board with this. Israel isn't on board with it either but we don't criticize them for some reason... So it turns out when you have billions of dollars you can just buy up the entire political apparatus and get them to do anything you want, so in this case, Putin is a naughty naughty man because he doesn't want to turn his country into Blacked.com. This is a problem for the Open Society, so it's a problem for the U.S. government. The solution? Surround Putin and provoke him, then when he reacts, run the propaganda machine to paint him as the next Hitler (where have they run that strategy before???). It isn't even that complicated what these people are doing. It's basically slightly more advanced playground shit.

Attached: 5986329861.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

>The guy who did nothing will surely come back and fix everything
>Why?
>DID I TRIGGER YOU LIBTARDS? DTS! MAGA! WEEG1WAGAGA, 2 MORE WEEKS, TRUST THE PLAN!

Imagine having a prez that's the laughing stock of the world.

Can't even walk on stairs properly.

America is literal garbage

he didn't win but this image is just confirmation bias incarnate.