You did go all in on the Russian Ruble right?

You did go all in on the Russian Ruble right?

Attached: F8FBD6ED-C688-4AB1-A562-2FA43AE4E8BA.jpg (750x759, 142.17K)

>dollar is king
>cashbros
Kek the dollar is losing value in real life as crazy

Looks like the sanctions are working.

Deflation is supposedly bad (I don’t know why because it seems like a good thing), so Russia is losing.

My Jew government prevented me from buying Russian stocks and ruble. However, the big investors were allowed to invest in whatever they wanted.

>B-BUT WE EMBARGOED THEIR OIL! THEY CAN'T JUST SELL IT TO CHINA AND INDIA FOR CHEAP! THAT'S CHEATING!

Attached: img.png (600x600, 213.51K)

>restrict people from selling rubles
>"hey guys, price go up :)"

ye i cant buy ruble

Its the russian Central bank thats buying. So if you have an opportunity to sell rubles do it.

Is globohomo really losing power this fast? Before the war i always thought America and globohomo would have a edge on the economical front, and Russia on the military front. But reality shows us that Russia is winning economically much more decisively than on the battlefield, even thou they are also winning militaily

the Russians are crashing crypto and US stocks... and using the cash to buy ruble...

great cope man, keep it up

I live in US. I didn't want to get put on "the list".

uh NATObros....Russia was supposed to default soon???

Attached: f77.png (800x789, 82.25K)

And where do I buy rubles in significant enough quantities that doesn't involve the local shady foreign exchange?

Cope level unseen

>ruble to usd rate at 140
>"hehehehhehe Russia is tots collapsing, rate will go to 200 any day now! Ruble, more like rubble lol. Oh, have you heard that Russia is collapsing?"
>rate is now in the 50s
>"omg, like, exchange rate doesn't matter, it is manipulated, like, omg guise, like, learn economics bro!"
The cope is palpable

Binance

No but I bought a bunch of LUKOY and Sibir bank did I win?

>America is a capitalist country
I tried to buy the dip, but I am in America and the sanctions meant no bank could transact in Rubles.

Attached: media_FU78XPdXoAAM4bX.jpg (4096x2555, 1.81M)

yeah, turns out refusing money for bond payments to force artificial defaults doesn't work, who would have guessed?

people are also restricted from buying it you retarded faggot.

Russia is winning
We are making mad money
Russia will be the new singapore soon after the fall of ukraine
Trust the plan
Z
Z

Too many diversity hires.

>ruble inflation at 17%
>value goes up by 40% compared to the dollar
>russian central bank panicking and slashing rates because the ruble is getting too strong for their exports
>exports in general going down hard
>russian cds spreads still so expensive that nobody is lending anything to russia because they can't insure it
russia stronk

Very smart man, the minute you invest anything into Russia you are a marked man here. Anti-Russian fervor is cold war levels right now over here, madness. And it will only get worse as things get worse and the blame game continues.
>Costco just raised the price of the hot dog? Grrrrrrr...fuck Putin!

Reminder that the BOGS themselves were of Russian-French nobility. ALSO Sminem is russian chad

Ruskie shills gtfo of Any Forums and idy nahuj

Attached: 15842644281285.png (1031x753, 832.11K)

I bought plenty of stock after the crash but they are all still locked up in sanctions =(

>Russia ups their interest rates to 20%
>"ahahahah, Russia is collapsing, they are panicking lol, Shoigu will coup Putin after getting cancer treatment!"
>Russia slashes their interest rates to 11%, close to pre war rates
>"hehehehhee Russia is collapsing, Russia is panicking so hard, that means they are collapsing. Putin has Parkinsons disease btw, so his regime is just about to collapse"
Cope more lmao

post volume and sugar

>rate slowly gone back to the levels before February
>it is panic you fools!

you should read the releases by the russian central bank. they're very explicit about slashing rates because it's hurting exports even more than they are being hurt by sanctions. they're walking a very tight rope.

I tried. Wasnt allowed. Also Russian stocks are frozen. Plebs play by different rules

Yeah and they are buying it with euros and dollars from all the money they are making selling oil and gas.

What do guys think? Maybe 2 more weeks?

Attached: 1654738355706.png (1370x872, 581.83K)

Probably until the end of the year

I wanted to, but I couldn't. Couldn't buy Gazprom stock either.
Fuck the gay west. I hope all politicians and leftists get skinned alive.

Attached: 1651632116667.jpg (719x660, 40.07K)

Then gas prices go back down?

Attached: 1654664564416.jpg (1500x1500, 768.44K)

I think they can get what they want in the long term. Russia has bombed out any heavy Ukrainian war industry, and the West despite transferring arms, hasn't spooled up serious war production to keep the arms flowing.

>Ruble is blowing up
>Russia imposes heavy currency controls and fucks any outside investment and foreign flight of money
Yeah, not so sure you guys know what you are looking at. The thermometer needs to be up your ass to produce a valid result.

Attached: 1654338572281.png (536x377, 72.66K)

The only reason prices went up, is because nobody in world could buy... or sell.

Or real price would make BTC look super bullish now.

Gazprom is a great play right now. I just don't know how faggots living in the west can buy it.

Attached: Fracking-ukraine-shale-gas-map.png (572x495, 339.46K)

Probably not, the green agenda, which is a big reason for the energy cost increase, will not slow down, probably will only increase.
Also there are alot of flaring tensions on the Persian gulf right now, which might cause a even worse disruption on the oil market

The smart move was to buy russian etfs when they were still available. They aren't traded, but seem like a decent enough value.

I'm annoyed I don't know of an Ukie ETFs tho, because they are going to get rebuilt *hard* by the west when this is over.

cope fag

Attached: 1647292561069.png (643x409, 60.03K)