Why does AEW feel so soulless without him...

Why does AEW feel so soulless without him? It's sad knowing that AEW will never again have a feud as good as Cody vs his own self awareness

Attached: 1643650569334.jpg (748x632, 39.96K)

Is that neck tattoo real? How unfortunate.

he'll be back
worked

I thought cody was Mr AEW. Why'd he go back to WWE?

All the fans started shitting on him and hijacking his segments and are not shitting on him for leaving

Because he was the true heart and soul of AEW.
They'll try to replace him with Punk and they will fail because Phil is a fraud.

bait thread KWAB

Phil is only good as a anti-company man. Cody was a company man through and through

>Codettys seething about based Punk

He was a part of a package deal where Brandi needs a job at the same company on the same money. Tk didn't want to renew Brandi so off they go together.

The fans shitting on him is sorta leaving out the part where he brought it all on himself by: permanently eliminating himself from title contention, pretending to be humble while being a complete egomaniac, and acting like a heel constantly while saying he is a face and being booked like a face. It was just too weird for too long. Also I don't miss his 15 minute long entrances.

it doesnt cody. stop making threads about yourself you look pathetic

>contract was up
>by locking himself out of the main event picture he limited his ceiling
>reports stated he refused to turn heel and that his homelander gimmick was just him, not something deeper that would lead to one
who knows. maybe he does come back after all and it was just some grandiose work.

It's missing Cody, but it's not missing the codyverse, that shit was autism

agreed

>reports stated he refused to turn heel and that his homelander gimmick was just him, not something deeper that would lead to one
This part still is so baffling. I still can't believe anyone would do what he did and not think they would come off as a heel.

That got me too bros. I seriously thought it was like a meta heel gimmick. What the fuck was up with the Pedigree and golden shovel teases?

I'm not going to pretend that anyone gave a singular shit about Cody.

Cody was the only person in that entire company to not give the fans everything they wanted . So in essence they lost their only heel on the program.

This guy is a no leech who ride the coattails of nujap,elite,bucks and omega. Then he latch on to a money mark and start a company only to promote himself. Took long enough for tk and the elite to realize how fake this self centered midcard shitter really is.

>reports stated
you're both worked retards

Attached: 1629991569236.jpg (720x844, 98.3K)

>reports stated
virgin lmao