Is there a chance that gen 9 could be announced on Pokémon day?

Is there a chance that gen 9 could be announced on Pokémon day?

I’m not believing that games have are coming out in two years.

Attached: DA7FC298-3BC7-442E-802B-C1F21E0B992C.png (893x894, 340.96K)

>fennekin
>dog

>mind
>not broken

>Mindbreaks zodiacfags

Attached: 250px-155Cyndaquil.png (250x250, 28.86K)

Pokemon Day will show many spin-off news, a trailer for PLA DLC which is coming out in April, and a teaser for the Gen9 starters.

Finally someone who responded with an answer. You think they will show gen 9 starters? Won’t it be too early? Maybe an April announcement?

I don't know. Usually when a new gen is coming for christmas, they tease it during Pokemon Day.

Same family. Ignore the fact that sheep and cows are in the same family.

That’s true. I can’t remember when they didn’t announce the games other than Pokémon day.

for japanese mouse = every rodent
cindaquil is rodent

you will never be a rat, my cute little porcupine

Don't overhype though. GF has a long history of disappointing us.

No, Gen 9 will not be announced this year. Probably next year.

The japanese language also calls a slug an Ox. If you have to stretch that much just admit that you will believe whatever coping makes you right instead of pretending it's all intentional.

I’m happy with legends so I have hope lol

>hope
terrible mistake

It depends on who’s working on the titles. If it’s Masuda, wasn’t his last games s/s? And they were disappointing.

My take on this stupid debate is that the zodiac pattern was not intended until after Gen6. That's why Cindaquil and Fennekin are a stretch. But after that, it became popular and GF aknowledged it and stuck to the pattern for Gen7 and Gen8. So, I think we could expect it to be true in Gen9 too.

Khu said April so that is the point we’ll get.
We don’t always get news on Pokémon Day anyway.

They wouldn't have broke their necks to get Legends out so soon after BDSP, if they hadn't wanted to reveal a new game in the Pokémon day Direct (Pokémon day's on a sunday this year, they won't run a video that day, meaning it'll be the week before (especially when they could have released that 13-minute preview vid as the game reveal).
That they did however set this all up to free Pokemon day, I'd be more inclined to believe there is a new game coming this year. Many claiming there isn't also delusionally think Game freak/Nintendo cares fo their wishes, instead of caring about continuing to sell systems and games in the numbers the likes of which SS, its DLC, BDSP and Legends have all done for the Switch in the past 3 years.

Attached: Pokémon doubles the console sales on launch.png (825x147, 14.86K)

We have done for the past few years. We always get a new gen announcement. From a direct. Last we didn’t I can’t remember.

You think they will announce gen 9 on Pokémon day? Isn’t that too soon?

They were working off it from the outset and removed a bear fire starter for one that called a mouse, before continuing to add representatives the next three Gens and you think it wasn't until modern Pokémon they decided to make it a thing.
Do you have any idea how tenuous that theory really is? You're expecting people to think, that despite using the zodiac in Gen I+II and despite deciding to continue the series past the creator passing up the Director's role. they didn't return to the zodiac for 10 years, while somehow managing to fit the three starter sets they made in that timespan fit neatly within it. The delusion of denialkeks is truly reaching critical mass

Attached: Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 11-15-00 Pokémon Ultra Sun Ultra Moon - Virtual Console Unlocks.png (1622x914, 381.8K)

Gen 6 was the obvious exception to the rule. Off years rarely get their announcements on Pokémon Day, doing so either before in January or after in May or June.
Ordinarily I would be on the “Gen 9 Pokémon Day” train but Khu said April.

Nothing about any of those quotes has anything to do with fire starters being the chinese zodiac.