I just find his face funny idk

i just find his face funny idk
i actually laughed like an idiot the first time i saw him
and every time i come to pick up the harvest

Attached: 5dz54zsvdke81.jpg (640x853, 89.78K)

Is some canadian

I hate him because he never gives me the mints I want. By the time I got the first Adamint I had already completed the Pokedex and encountered at least 10 Shiny Pokemon.

it's basically james turner in a gardenia wig. what were they thinking

James Turner dresses up as Gardenia for Masuda and Ohmori. This is probably an in joke.

>looks like some /qa/ spammer aka slugfucker.
What a concidence

He looks nothing like that you guys are literally obsessed

Man looks like the 5th Beatle or the 4th Beejee or something

Does anyone know when which sprigs of Nature Mints are determined by either being planted or harvested? I haven't been able to test but it just kinda sucks that you only get 3 but also they are randomized.

Attached: 50ea017db613d0cffc6572f56fd97798d8cb5661.jpg (800x800, 530.23K)

>20 mint harvests
>0 serious mints
>0 modest mints
>2 adamant and timid mints
>1 jolly mint
>10 sassy mints
I hate this fucker more than even the bag guy

Is that Tom Green from Freddy Got Fingered?

>he wants a neutral mint

>goodra and overqwil need to be mixed attackers to get proper coverage
>with giant damage outputs lowering a defence stat is dangerous
>speed highly important for turn order
What am I to do?

Question, what is the point of competitively raising your mons in this game? Is there anything akin to a battle facility or even just tough trainer battles?

Because playing competitive years ago has completely ruined my pokemon experience so I strive to perfect my team even if there’s no battle facility

Fair enough, I like my bros to be the best they can be as well.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I hate him so much. Is it his face? The fact that he never gives me a break despite the fact that I built his entire plot? That he charges me 10 thousand for mints?

hes gardenia with a beard and dick
he upsets me because i used to think gardenia was pretty hot

That's also true. He's not hot at all. He's Gardenia's father with a drinking problem who you have to acknowledge when you go to pick her up.

Have you tried saving and resetting?

Pretty sure it determines harvest when you pay him. Given you have to catch 20 pokemon to make the harvest complete which earns you back all you paid it’s not worth save scumming over just taking shitty harvests and doing another one. You can at least sell the bad mints and give your pokemon a temporary better but not perfect nature