Powerhouse Hobbs is 31 years old

>Powerhouse Hobbs is 31 years old
>He has a 16 year old son that's 6'5"
Based good father Hobbs.

Attached: 20220323_103553.jpg (1000x600, 62.06K)

why do nogs have so many kids?

watch your language
black people have kids because they focus on having sex instead of being racist online, and wh*te women prefer well endowed persons of color

>having a son at 15
That’s not being a good father that’s being irresponsible

Yeah, he should've left town onstead.

>His own will be able to wrestle him in a few years

"Punk is one of those dudes. After every match that I have that airs, he always sits down and watches it with me. So we sit down together and we break down stuff. So he may get mad, but I told the whole world, Punk, so you're that dude."
Hobbs is a Punk guy, probably has Paul Heyman's number too. He's gonna be AEWs first hoss world champ

Yeah like Tay did

Holy shit
Imagine the tag team

He also has a daughter. Don't know her age though, he didn't say it

Based Punk

Wardlow likely gonna be the first tho

>they focus on having sex instead of being racist online

Any Forumscels BTFO

A Hobbs and son tag team would be pretty based, especially if his kid keeps growing and becomes a giant beast

Grandkids next year?

To get more gibsmedats from the govt

beggin' ya to dilate

niggers focus on having as much gross offspring as possible to get as much welfare as they can

calm down Anna

>unsolicited racism
Gentlemen, show these rapscallions the door.

I dialed 8 and they said (You) a BITCH!

when you log on to Any Forums, you are tacitly soliciting racism

Attached: 1541130383834.png (640x1138, 780.76K)

We're not on Any Forums, so I'm not. When you came to 4channel, you accepted the social contract that states racism is only allowed on one board.

It's called being a teenager. Sorry you didn't get any pussy. Unfortunately for Hobbs he got unlucky and knocked her up, but he continued to raise him while being a child himself.