Fuck this mission

fuck this mission

Attached: QQ图片20220208013832.gif (516x516, 3.27M)

I liked it, fucking Buizlets...

I got lucky and found an alpha quickly but fuck that guy for keeping it

Stop catching 5'11 manlets and start catching 6'0 chads.

He keeps it? It's like that fucker in the ice area that dissolves your fire type

dissolves? i havent done it yet but does it really just disappear?

Don't worry, you can always come over and witness your Chad tower over the manlet buizel he had.

Yeah, I picked a shitty Growlithe I had, and it just vanishes into thin air. It doesn't hang out at the camp like those pokemon you give to the farmers do in Jubilife

wow, on that note, do you know all of the quests where you give someone a pokemon and it appears in the overworld

It’s funny, the first Buizel I found hit the height requirement, didn’t know this was an issue for everyone else until I checked the internet

I just waited until I found an alpha

Attached: 2022012520504600_s.jpg (1280x720, 298.28K)

why are buizels so fucking hot

Is his dialogue any different if you turn in a non-alpha? Or is it the same "Didn't think they could get this big, parent and child" etc?

*cool

I've got mine pretty quickly and it wasn't an Alpha. It said they were brother and sister, didn't know it was saying parent and child until I saw that pic so it seems it says different things depending on how huge it is.

Attached: 1616502299478.png (1318x1318, 95.3K)

Literally go look for an Alpha. How can you brainlets not realize this is what they want you to do?

What did he mean by this

>got so tired of having to catch Buizels for this clown and having him reject them even when I swear they're big enough that I just give the bastard an alpha

And I didn't even feel slightly bad about getting rid of it. I don't like Buizel or Floatzel that much anyways. Some of these side quests really are a pain in the dick, I'm not looking forward to working on the Cherrim Pokedex mission when I get to it.

>he has a tiny buizel

Attached: smug bitch.png (500x500, 172.72K)

actually it's a request

>and having him reject them even when I swear they're big enough
protip you can see their individual size on the summary screen