I am now the owner of one (1) whole Bitcoin

I am now the owner of one (1) whole Bitcoin

Attached: 1631458637466.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

congratulations user

My portfolio is 100% in alts (I know) and it's worth around 1.4 BTC right now.

Should I now convert to 1 BTC and baghold the rest to zero?

Unless your alts are completely useless trash you're likely going to see a larger return just bag holding the alts instead of converting to BTC. My alts are down 5% because they were already down -90%

soon you will be the owner of one whole bitcoin at 50% of the value you purchased it at

No, you should sell for USD and buy the bottom. I mean, you don't really believe 20k is the bottom, right? Nobody believes that anymore

kek

good timing.
if you'd only waited a few hours?
you could have bought two.

>sell a 20% crash
Don't listen to these retarded Any Forums niggers, they're only here taunting because they're broke as shit anyway and with advice like this you can see why. Even if you somehow end up being right this is still fucking stupid.

good on you op this is what bear markets are for

>you're likely going to see a larger return just bag holding the alts instead of converting to BTC
Am I though? Isn't BTC dominance going to rape me in the ass some more during this bear market?
I am honestly afraid of holding any """stablecoin""" whatsoever at this point and I am self-aware enough to know that I'm terrible at timing the market, so I'd be much more comfortable with holding at least 1 BTC even if it goes down 50% again.

Good job user, I am unironically proud of you

>Am I though? Isn't BTC dominance going to rape me in the ass some more during this bear market?

BTC.D is already at the higher bounds of the bear (High 50s excluding stablecoins, Which's insane in current market structure considering the use cases+sheer size of the altcoin market), It can and probably will increase more if the bear prolong for few months/years but even during a bear market Alts are seeing periods of x2-3 against BTC with few that actually even outperform

Blue chip alts rightnow and insanely oversold

yeah bro, the fact that exchanges are now pulling withdrawals like dominos, why, its totally on the up, this crypto shit. Lets JUST HODL some more, shall we? Not like you got any option.

I would bet on BTC dominance going back down to ~40% alts were way oversold in the initial dumps. It depends what alts you hold though.

Attached: btc d.jpg (1498x539, 58.28K)

I'm mostly in ETH and LINK, so not in any ElonDogeCumInu shartcoin but still they are alts.

I guess I'll just continue bagholding then and slowly DCA my paycheck in ETH and LINK for the next months/year then, it's not like I have anything better to spend my money on lol.

>one (1) whole Bitcoin

You mean 10,000 United States Dollars.

Yeah this is what I'm doing as well. All in on ETH and LINK. I bought LINK at 6.30 when BTC was 29-30k and I'm already doing better than had I just bought BTC.

yes

alts can keep crashing against btc and fiat
20% is just the start

You are wagmi

welcome to the 21 million club user, you just secured your spot at the citadel

Blah blah blah you're so fuckin smart why didn't you sell in November

You can even spend it twice now! - or three times! or fifteen times!
heck, BTC is the Gift that JUST keeps giving

because im not that fucking smart user, im not going thru another bear market just hodling, specially shitcoins.
but you do you.
godspeed.

now all you have to do is hold for 50 years

congratulations on owning an arbitrary number of satoshis

Imagine paying 24k $ for a couple of bit LMAO