How soon did you realize this autist was the villain?

How soon did you realize this autist was the villain?

Attached: BE6A6B82-C8DF-418E-B2AD-3F4DAA9ECB9E.jpg (1920x1080, 384.52K)

Always considered Cynthia a villain when she wouldn't help me in the distortion world, so assumed him to be the villain from the start.

when he started saying weird schizo shit towards the end
otherwise he just seems like maybe a human incarnation of arceus or something weird like that

I suspected something when he was the one to help after I got kicked out of the village, but the true extent of his villainy wasn't obvious until he started talking about Giratina.

Pretty much halfway through as there wasn't anyone else who fit the role.
But I love it that over two decades later, Game Freak still can't into subtly.
It's so hilarious that for most of the game he just seems like a dude who's just a little too excited to see his dream realized.
Then he starts cackling like an evil villain and talking about how life is so unfair despite never hinting towards that ever.
Then he's all like "okay you gotta die now lmao" and then he he's beat, he's all like "lol sorry for like trying to kill you rolf. that's it from me ^_^"
and then Arceus is all like "Hey Volo. Fuck you :^)"
and then he starts flipping his shit and being all like I"LL LIVE FOREVER IF THATS HOW LONG IT'LL TAKE ME!!!!

I didn’t. veepee spoiled it for me

I kinda got spoiled but it gets suspicious when he started following you and appeared in the marsh by the ruins. Like what the fuck is a merchant troubling himself with this stuff.

Immediately because he came off as a homosexual, and I naturally distrust and avoid them until proven otherwise

The second he got officially revealed because they made Cyrus' ancestor good.
GF probably thought it was a le epic twist.

it was pretty obvious fairly quickly because he kept popping up over and over without actually doing anything

After the third time or so he waggled his goddamn finger and stuck his nose in my business. Not even my boss gives that much of a shit you freak.

His smirk when he first battled you. Like, that was the most obvious evil face you can make.

He talks like Liquid Snake from MGS1

Seriously.
Volo was a total creep from the first second he was on the screen. I fucking wanted to grab his gay finger and break him whenever he did that finger wagging pose.
Fucking schizo.

He was obviously up to something the whole game but I didn’t think he was malicious until in front of the Giratina statue, I figured he’d just do something stupid with the plates on accident

Found it funny that Gamefreak stole the guild turning you into a criminal from PMD RB and the good guy being the bad guy from PMD TD. Fucking hacks

>WHAT IF WE MADE CYRUS ANCESTOR... LE GOOD?
>AND CYNTHIA ANCESTOR... LE BAD?
>YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS MASUDA-SAMA LET'S PUT SOM BUGS IN JOE'S ANUS TO CELEBRATE!!

I was more surprised by Commander Kamado and the mochi shop guy turning on you

Immediately because I don’t trust aryans

since his trailer

If only they'd made a character like Grovyle from PMD2

Ironically Cynthia and Cyrus weren’t exactly good or bad in DPPT, Cynthia was just doing her job and only got pissed when Cyrus started fucking with reality, and Cyrus is so emotionally stunted he doesn’t fully understand the consequences of his actions
Fucking Diamond and Pearl had better characterization than this abortion of a game

Cyllene just did her job and Volo was a mentally ill super autist, so they are roughly the same quality as their DPPt counterparts

I'm pretty sure Cyrus knows what the fuck he's doing, he just doesn't give a fuck and thinks it's for the better.

I didnt expect the chef to be a ninja.

Legends is a nice Pokémon game, but the story tarnishes it big time. They had so much potential with this and they blew it. Why didn't any of the present day Sinnoh characters time travel back for the story? Why didn't any Sinnoh mons get new forms/evolutions except Dialga/Palkia? Why are the music remixes so unlike their originals and sparse? It was supposed to be a Sinnoh prequel but had almost nothing to do with D/P other than Arceus being the master hand and the characters being model rip-off ancestors.

this