Pokemon cards

I'm looking to capitalise, and i found these cards from a few years back! Should i sell or hodl my cards?

If i sell im going to buy the bottom of BTC, which will be soon.

Attached: InShot_20220613_121655324.jpg (1920x1920, 2.71M)

I am only assessing what is pictured unless you can post pics of the whole binder.
Unfortunately these are worth very very little as they are all unlimited and ungraded. If you can get a decent grade on the charizard it might be worth selling. If they are childhood cards I’m assuming they’re not in gem mint condition. Conclusion: they are worth more as sentimental items than they will be worth selling on eBay raw, unless you really need a couple of hundred dollars

Just saw the painted fingernail. I took the bait. Well, if any other anons actually have Pokémon cards binders, you can use my advice.

Nice painted nail fag. Also, the cards are curling pretty fierce, I assume that's normal with these cards but might affect your bottom line if there's a good way to have prevented it.

I have tons of these, so maybe one will be worth something. I'll just hodl then because whilst im not looking to retire on them, I'd like lots of BTC so i can retire on that

Not bait, am femanon not a big deal

I found them in my moms garage after they were there for a few years, they're in better condition than anything else i own desu

Attached: InShot_20220613_122622770.jpg (1920x1920, 2.6M)

If anyone can rate them I'll post the rest

But you’re making it a thing by even showing your nail in the first place. It’s not necessary. Anyway your cards suck and are practically worthless other than maybe the charizard and machamp because it’s 1st ed

You won't get much if you sell now, we just had a bubble. Easy hodl, just forget about them for a few years

Machamp only came in 1st Edition. He was the foil card in the starter kit.

This made me feel sad, thanks :(

They aren't first edition and probably not in as good of condition as you think they are

market lows right now, sell on pkmn 30th anni

ill buy a pair of used panties for 20 bucks

There’s nothing really of value there to hold as such. Again, maybe the charizard depending on the grade. You have some of the most mass produced trading cards ever printed and they are only worth grading if in absolute mint condition. Sentimental items in all likelihood and nothing more
The Machamp is always 1st edition in English

2/10

Kek that explains why mine are all 1st edition
If it makes you feel better i had to come to the same realization about my cards

Post the titties so we can rate those, too.

Pokémon is still setting record prices for actual rare cards, like trophies and promos which people do not find in binders in their garage.
The Logan Paul base set hype bubble was part of the general hype bubble that you are seeing crashing down in stock and crypto and there is no guarantee these unlimited set cards ever see those record prices again

Ok, I'll just wait. I found an old boxed copy of Zelda on the GBA and i lost it, i think my mom threw it away because it was old :(

No but i have random cards

Whens the 30th anni?

Omg i have promo cards!

Attached: InShot_20220613_123604261.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

Machamp came 1st edition in the starter so his value is low. The only card worth much is Zard but you haven't won the lottery or anything because:
>Unlimited
>Ungraded
You might squeeze some shekels out of it if you get it graded.
>I'd like lots of Bitcoin
You are vastly overestimating what you have here.

I wish I wasn’t a dumb kid. I had a full set of these and the figures from Bk and the new promo. The 90s/00s were a special time

Attached: 749F76FB-5949-40D1-999E-9CDE905201DF.jpg (500x210, 30.13K)

idk but yugioh cards are fucking worthless now apparently

Good morning sirs. 20 years card collecting I am.

You have a nice collection but you are catching the ass end of the classic market. I would advise holding on to these because you won't get much for them
>not shadowless
the right side of the card portraits are darken which means they are not shadowless. Cards printed without the shadow are typically worth thrice as much, this also includes misprints or cards with spelling errors.

>Fist edition
none of these cards are first runs aka first editions. if they were they would be more sought after

>condition
a binder is a good place holder but was it kept in a dry and cool environment? If the cards have warped (started to bend) or have been played with heavily they will only be worth around $5 or less a card.

Charizard, Articuno, Alakazam and Blastoise are the only cards worth any money. each only being about $30 as of now.

if you listen to user here and get them graded they will be worth double their value. but the grading process will be worth more then the cards themselves.

Attached: 20211008_173658.jpg (2448x3264, 778.29K)

The fuck did they do to my boy Vaporeon?

Attached: Screenshot_208.png (440x380, 327.09K)

When I say promo cards I’m referring to the rarest cards in existence with fewer than 1000 copies printed. When you say you have promos you are referring to movie promos and black stars printed in the tens of millions. They aren’t worth anything

I mean moms garage wasnt wet... im actually really quite down now, i have this thing where i daydream about becoming rich and just living a happy life. I guess I'll just hodl and wait a few more years, i thought i could buy some BTC then when it goes back up I'll be able to live the life i want.

I love those pokeballs

Well shit :( what about my japanese cards?

Ahh i was daydreaming I'd become rich

Attached: InShot_20220613_124449560.jpg (1920x1920, 2.69M)

Your Japanese cards pictured are worth even less than the unlimited English holos. Unfortunately I’m running out of ways to tell you nothing you have is remotely valuable except for the charizard if you grade it and get a 10, which you probably won’t