>no breeding
>no competitive scene
>a shitton of moves deleted
>no abilities
>no PvP
>no battle facilities
>the gameplay only relies of catching a X number of pokemon

you fags are drunk if you actually think it's gonna fill a mainline slot

Attached: 1643406349706.jpg (600x800, 86.26K)

compshitters don't matter

Attached: go.png (748x557, 100.68K)

I will never call PLA mainline

Attached: smug.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

>The best launch in Pokemon history was a spinoff, not mainline
oof, shows the formula sucks ass

Attached: why even bother.png (600x800, 70.41K)

Watching them roam around the empty field and sneaking up on them is more interesting than walking up to a glowing well
Raid battles were alright anyway

god compfags are annoying
we could just live in harmony but you have to continue to be so autistic
Now I hope pvp never gets pandered to again
I hope time limits remain, no random matching, no level limitations, and any other faggy thing that pisses you off

>>no breeding
>>no competitive scene
>>a shitton of moves deleted
>>no abilities
>>no PvP
>>no battle facilities
Well yeah that's what you're still gonna play on Sword and Shield.

>SWSHfags scream "NOBODY CARES" when their game removes a bunch of things people like
>Suddenly you're supposed to care about these things that are removed because...........

>muh compfags
I've never played online, didn't even buy nintendo online, and I can see that PLA is garbage with nothing going for it

Cry about it.

>>no breeding
This is the most garbage ass triggering thing I've ever read.
Breeding should only exist to get baby mon or certain evos for the Pokedex, AND NOTHING MORE.
Retards that think breeding is instead a crucial and fun part of the competitive experience are the biggest cancer there is.
The sheer idea that in order for you to be considered "good" you need to torment yourself to hours upon hours of menial tasks just so you can roll a perfect Pokemon. Then spend more time grinding the EV's of that same Pokemon. Its just insanity. Its like these competitive morons don't want everyone to play with them, they want some big autism filter that says ONLY US REAL AUTISTS THAT GRIND can play. Imagine playing wanting to play chess but some autist grinding for hours to get some solid gold super pawn that's a bit better then yours and when you complain about it its YOUR fault for not being happy to grind to get one as well.
Breeding provides absolutely nothing to the competitive experience other then creating an artificial filter to make it harder to get your desired team. IV's should not exist and EV's should take no effort to apply at all.
Fuck breeder faggots.

>spin off that doesn't even last a week
>mainline
The cope on this board would be unreal if it weren't compelling obvious that the idea complaining about competitive were just uppity tourists

>Retards that think breeding is instead a crucial and fun part of the competitive experience are the biggest cancer there is.
IVs and egg moves are important dummy, cry to GF, not the fans

>soƴ&shit
>remotely good
Oh nononononono bros

So? I'm 5 minutes in and I'm having a blast. I stopped playing since Red and I came back for PLA and it truly is the best Pokemon game.

I pray for Pokemon Stadium to come back so that compfags will stay contained in their battle only game forever so that the rest of the series can have wacky experiments like PLA.

>SwSh removes Pokemon
>LGPE removes abilities
>PLA removes online battles + 100 other things
Bros are they just gonna keep shaving off elements until we wind up with a featureless blob? Or is this how they plan to get people to buy Gen 8 since you’ll have to get it if you want to hatch a fucking egg

Attached: ECBFB2F5-4FA0-451D-9FCF-B622BDD67EE5.png (794x782, 728.17K)

Biggest hot take of the century:
> Pokemon would be better neglecting or separating the main series games with the comp scene. Its more important to have the Pokemon series develop as a fun singleplayer experience with LIGHT multiplayer options

Wow hot and original take never heard this on scrub central vp tell me more how Pokemon is just about “catching them all”

You can pinpoint the exact moment this franchise died.

It's not just "catching them all" it's mainly about exploration but then fusing RPG elements to make the exploration more appealing. I would argue making the exploration better is extremely important.

>it's not a mainline game if it cuts prior features
Everything since Crystal has been a spinoff

Attached: 1641425540742.gif (300x168, 284.51K)