>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
/CMMG/ approved gold and silver stocks
pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
Mining company rundown
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL
Best brokers?
Fidelity is the best and Interactive Brokers for Europoors

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: 1627659789372.png (1084x690, 360.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wmiddelkoop/status/1536019361873670146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll miss all the comfy thread we had boys. Hopefully you guys have been loading up the bags before the crypto refugees come here. We have been preparing for this day and WAGMI.
Now we just wait till our commodities give a pump and let the normies roll in. We have done the DD and know what will play out.

Attached: pepe-fancy-smoking-cigar-served-by-seething-wojak.jpg (794x1024, 96.67K)

This fucktard OP couldn't even link the correct previous thread. Consider roping yourself faggot and never post a /cmmg/ again.

Once Bitcoin hits under 20k and silver gets to $30 we will see the real action begin. We have seen consumer confidence hit all time lows. Last time this happened we have seen a dramatic PM bull in the 1980s.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-041025_Brave.jpg (1440x1828, 298.53K)

Lol, these threads have been dying because of crypto crashing. Idgaf anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-015109_Brave.jpg (1440x2395, 436.8K)

Attached: IMG_20220502_023206_709.jpg (808x1104, 83.76K)

Based and it's been a pleasure suffering with you all for the past couple years.

lmaoing at my IRL friends who were telling me to get into Bitcoin at 60k but I'm glad they weren't all in on crypto and listened to me enough to take small positions in things like Rio Tinto at the very least.
I'll make it enough to be able to help the people around me who I care about and who need/deserve it. Hope you all do the same.

Attached: 1619476377445.jpg (720x720, 235.97K)

>down 27% on 2x wheat ETF

Attached: 1597774143161.jpg (225x224, 9.41K)

Do you think it's too late to take a small position in Rio Tinto now?

Anyone like FCEL? I think hydrogen will be big in the future, and I think producing it with natural gas or biogas from waste is better than producing it with solar

no. its dividend paying so you kind of win either way. That is assuming inflation actually slows down in the next 2 or so years.

Its the alpha generators that will be the most successful. Like why would I be selling PRQ right now when my math suggests I could easily see another $3-$4/share? because I have rules and sales targets. I'll take profits at +120%.

the game never stops.

A quick glance at the chart looks like a decent pullback sitting around support levels so you're hardly chasing green candles if you buy now.
Personally I don't even hold it because my metal positions are all much smaller companies as I have a higher risk tolerance. I'm hedged with my "safer" positions in other commodities so even if all of my risky metal miners shit the bed or just don't move for a while longer I still won't sink. I'm way more bullish on energy in the short term.

If I was interested in majors I would be looking at Rio and Hecla, two of the favourites here, but I'm really no expert so please don't take my words as financial advice. If you don't know anything about any of these companies and don't plan to look into them then ETFs might be a safer bet that isn't straight up gambling. There are much more informed anons that I at both the fundamentals of these companies and TA in general so hopefully they can help you more, and take anything I say with a pinch of Atlas salt.

What aggregate companies do you like? Is vulcan the best choice to go long concrete? A small concrete recycling plant just resumed business near me. They only fire up when they can actually make money so it seems like a good indicator

That’s a good strategy. I have a slew of risky ones (AZURF, BLAGF, ENCUF and NFGC) and some HL and GOLD just to provide some stability as far as mining exposure in case the riskier ones. The biggest unknown with the smaller ones is that you never know when they’ll drop any kind of news regarding what kind of findings they have and most of their money they have is basically in the form of stocks sold.

>This fucktard OP couldn't even link the correct previous thread. Consider roping yourself faggot and never post a /cmmg/ again.
he linked the correct thread
take your own advice and neck yourself for being retarded.

Crypto bros it's over.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-061152_Twitter.jpg (1439x734, 309.97K)

Silver will probably benefit the most from crypto carnage. Although I doubt crypto kiddies will have the money to buy it, but perhaps inflows will improve.
Also some copium about solar panels using more silver
twitter.com/wmiddelkoop/status/1536019361873670146

Holy shit. 110% there is no stuck transactions, absolute lies. Even if there were, it wouldn't prevent transfers. Then again, if the crypto exchange fractional bitcoin reserve scam is revealed, it might be good for bitcoin on longer term

Will we immediately go up are are we going to drop a little more with everyone else first?

Gold will go down, but less than the market. Miners could catch a bid though, that is where the specs move the market

This is the calm before the storm for oil right? Is there a single reason to NOT expect an oil crunch here? Where the fuck is the oil going to come from? China is coming back online. Opec isn't going to increase production (nor can they). Anti oil Western policy endured that Western oil production isn't going to come back into play. Biden thinks that we can meet European natural gas needs (LOL). Summer is just going to be getting started because Europe is going to get fucking cold in the winter and why the fuck would we build on oil reserves right now instead of drawing down inventory??? Please tell me what I'm missing. How the fuck can oil not skyrocket to 140 by August? I guess if the economy recesses by August oil could go down as people lose their jobs and livelihoods and consumerism dumps but even then.

Attached: 1602787728597.jpg (811x1182, 69.02K)

>I guess if the economy recesses by August oil could go down as people lose their jobs and livelihoods and consumerism dumps but even then.
What do you mean "but even then"? If we have a serious economic crisis (we will) then oil demand is going to drop like a rock like it has done every single time in the past that that has happened.
SELL, SELL FOR YOU LIVES

Sleepy Joe is about to start a war with Iran for Israel and send oil to $200/barrel isn’t he?

Unless the economy is going to go into a depression I just don't see oil demand dropping fast enough to account for the third largest oil producers oil no longer being accessible. Sure. Dip is in the books. But even in a recession I don't see global oil demand dropping nearly at a rate that means oil isn't going to continue higher. Unless it does but then I think we're more fucked than you and I can even comprehend. Bullish for gold if you're expecting that scenario I think

Man I just don't think anywhere in the world has the capacity to meet this. If the west 360'd on their green energy shenanigans NOW and signaled a favorable shift on oil for the longer term do you think we could bail ourselves out of this mess by 2023 or are we basically fucked? I know they won't but it's a thought experiment I've been having as to if trump would be dealing with this better or not

Attached: technically.gif (480x360, 775.23K)

Discuss concrete please.

Russia didn't stop producing oil, they are just selling it elsewhere. In 08 oil dropped 70% in a matter of months. The economic slow down inc could be even worse. And we also have the secular trend of moving to electric. Mid to longer term oil price will be under a lot of pressure, which is why companies don't want to invest, they know. The demand imbalance is only temporary.

big economic slowdown means construction way down -> concrete price will plummet.

Sure. I know they are still selling but. But fact remains that the west isn't getting it and even if they proxy it to us then it's gonna be hella expensive. Oil production is still under 2019 as well. I am wondering if Europe capitulates on sanctions. Bad look for the US if we do. Ukraine isn't worth the fucking trouble.