Is anyone expecting anything on Pokémon day? Are people certain that DLC will be announced? What about gen 9...

Is anyone expecting anything on Pokémon day? Are people certain that DLC will be announced? What about gen 9? Or hadn’t that been canceled for 2024? Would love gen 9!

Attached: DCE0FC6A-C8AA-4502-8393-D77117D70EBA.png (240x210, 11.59K)

Nicki minaj collab

Attached: 1634395351677.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Pokemon
Colosseum
now on Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack!

I don't think gen 9 is happening this year. my bet is we're getting a teaser for arceus dlc, a new pokemon unite announcement, and then finally a brand new mystery dungeon game.

What about announcement?

doubt they'll announce it, it would take away from the hype of mystery dungeon and arceus.

I’ve not really played mystery dungeon. Is it worth picking up an older version? Any recommendations.

i personally don't like mystery dungeon too much, I just remember it because it made me a tf fetishist after playing it as a kid. Explorers on the ds was pretty good, emulate it if you can.

Ah okay thanks. I’m hoping gen 9 gets announced this year though but everyone is saying 2024.

Ummm Chile gimme them Yous already

>It's another 2024 gen 9 bait thread
How are you all this retarded?

Who is? And why? What’s wrong with it?

It's not everyone, it's a single ESL that keeps shitting up the board with that line. He'll say "the leaker said, but he won't tweet it because people will be mad trust me", and never provides any proof. It's bait, it's shit bait, don't fall for it.

Gen 9 announcement. They've been on a three year cycle for a while now, and even if you count the DLC as a main line game we haven't got a non-side game in over a year.

Ah okay. Yeah I thought it was alldifferent people so I assumed something got mentioned by a leaker.

>BDSP
>Legends Arceus

If you’re actually going to say the former doesn’t count because it was by ILCA, then you can’t discount the latter from Game Freak. Same goes the opposite way in regards to gameplay.

Gen 9 is definitely happening this year, why else would they release PLA in January

One heard it’s been delayed for 2024

Is this gonna be the “hidden Gen 9 trailer in PLA” shtick right now?

Yep

Idk maybe. Not sure.