REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These boss battles are the only time I a pokemon game has legitimately made me angry. There is no method to this madness. You just have to fling shit at the wall until something finally works.

>In icelands for tornadus
>he's surrounded by glalie that attack me on sight
>use stealth spray doesn't really help
>try to clear them out, but they respawn quickly
>half the time when i'm trying to lock on to landrous the shitty targeting system locks on to the glalie instead
>even if i do get close enough to start spamming items at him, its 50/50 on if he'll get stunned or not
>gets stunned and recovers in the 2 seconds it takes to try to initiate a battle
>finally catch him
>get hit by a glailie from behind and faint

Attached: pokemon-forces-of-nature-gx-premium-collection-box-info.jpg (500x500, 212.27K)

Git fucking gud. I caught all 4 genies with zero fucking issues. You're just bad at the game.

git gud

Feather/Wing/Jet Balls. That is all you need.

Their signature moves are the most upsetting. They should have all been flying-type.

I ended up cheesing Landrous from a far with feather balls after I saw someone on youtube mention it. Enamorous was shaping up to be a cunt but I got lucky.

Only had trouble with enamorus due to her stupid bog location. Tons of hostile Pokémon and the pits that make it impossible to run after her. Initially I kept divebombing using Braviary and throwing rotten Apricorns, but that didn’t work. I eventually just gave up and used smoke bombs to sneak around and then hit her with a surprise attack. This also helps keep the wild Pokémon from ganking you while you are distracted. Highly recommend

This game is literally designed to be beaten by 8 year olds. If you're struggling, the problem is you.

Smoke Bombs are your friend.

>>half the time when i'm trying to lock on to landrous the shitty targeting system locks on to the glalie instead
Wait... theres a targeting system? Huh, Wasn't aware of that. I'm guessing it was mentioend at the start and I managed to gloss over it.

fuck you. """"get gud"""" is not an excuse, the fights are unfun and designed like shit

>white tiger is orange
>Red bird is green
>Black turtle is red
What did they mean by this?

Literally designed so a child can beat them. I beat all four with zero difficulty. The problem is you and your room temperature IQ.

Look at the gems on their stomachs

they're shitty awful missions but how the fuck did you actually faint

Because he's fucking dumb. Literally stupider than an 11 year old.

I can't see them in enamorus and landorus so I'll just have to believe those are there.

4 genies? Am I retarded I thought there was only 3

there's a new one

It's there for Landorus but the game doesn't let you look at the underside of Pokemon so I can't confirm for Enamorus.

Nah, get close and move the camera around more. I was able to see it on Enamorus without much effort.

Oh I was referring to the model viewer in the Pokedex.