My mum has been screaming at me for an hour

I told my mum that I lost 2k of my hard-earned money, she keeps calling me a retard, and a disappointment.

Attached: bf2.png (1014x819, 527.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2dm4_cIxFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You let a woman speak to you like that?

tell her "scared money don't make no money (whoa)"

its your money, right? tell that bitch to shut her trap

>2022
>still taking seriously what your mothers tells you

Attached: 1650857159647.jpg (1440x1739, 481.89K)

I lost over 200k

She shouldn't talk to you like that. user you are not a dissapointment. Idk what you are in, if you realized losses, or what, but things are going to be alright. Just hodl and next time don't tell women about your money.

>telling anyone about your investments
ngmi

Attached: hoppe-pepe.png (860x1061, 106.56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H2dm4_cIxFQ

is this you op?

user you probably already felt like that you didn't need your mom to spell it out for you

How is there anything wrong in that?

How is there anything right with that?

If you aren’t talking to gypsies then you have nothing to fear

Wtf user explain to your mom losing money is basically as impressive as making money the only difference is the end result but the process is just as impressive. I told my mom I lost 20k and she respects me big time for it.

Your mom is pretty based. You should've solded, retard.

Because people will use that information against you, even family

Unrealized losses, my mum is one of those women who feels the need to butt into every topic and conversation. I once mentioned I bought some crypto when she asked where my money was going. She's completely financially illiterate and horrible with money but thinks she is an expert on all "finance."
I do feel pretty dumb for not selling while I was 50%+ in profits

Attached: 1652232666672.jpg (1096x1050, 728.06K)

make some tendies, hand them to her, and then smack the plate into her face

Ok then dont do that again

#1: When you do well, you'll have moochers kiss up to you for free money because "You're doing so well", this is true ESPECIALLY for family.

#2: They'll shit on you when you're not doing well.

I'm having to deal with my uncles and mom fighting massively because my grandfather, who can't really take care of himself anymore, let it slip that he has over a million in gold he secretly stashed away in ammo boxes in his house like a madman.

My uncles didn't give a rat's ass about my grandfather and wanted to put him in a home until they found out about that gold.

weird. whenever I tell my parents and gf about my losses they always cheer me up and tell me to learn from it and apply it to my next investment. you need a new mom.

>my mum is one of those women who control my life entirely and completely
and you won't do SHIT about it HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this op's problems are minuscule

Tell your mom to shut the fuck up and relax. If she’d done her job and wasn’t a disappointment herself you wouldn’t need to be attempting to make money in crypto right now

Tell her to shut up and wait two years

No, she doesn't, however, she tries to; I'll have to tolerate it for a couple more years before I graduate.