It's over

this is the new gen one, after this game, the old series will be considered this and this will be the starting line. 10 years from one, when zoomers say gen 1 this is the game they will talk about. Your Pokemon is dead, accept it and move on. We will probably get another different board and this one will go kaput.

Attached: 693882_256x423.jpg (256x423, 24.82K)

ok? this doesn't bother me. GF has shown that they can't handle the traditional experience anymore so i'm not exactly attached to it anymore. i'd feel sorrow if zoomers had o keep getting shit on with garbage like swsh and bdsp

good

I’m not ready to let go especially when they haven’t given us a game that’s a combination of the old school and new school

Future games with no Charizard is absolutely based. For once we got a game that isn’t the same old garbage structure

Good, you can still play showdown or endless room hacks

>Tfw we're doomed to have Ubimon for the next 25 years

Attached: 1643579735704.jpg (482x783, 189.89K)

good, they've shown that they can develop mainline games to better reflect what people expect a modern JRPG to be, but I would expect a mainline game to have more content than Arceus did.

Game is barebones, it would be improved with old features like cities and gyms

>BDSP was exactly that
BDSP is a garbage game so I'm sorry for you user...

Aaaaand that's why Gen 9 exists.
A Legends-type game with a new region, gyms and shit in modern times

Attached: EHcPhSuWoAABKd2.png (800x500, 55.6K)

>shillposters are doomposting now
>doomposters are shitposting under the guise of shillposting
>every form of discourse has devolved into disingenuous satire
I thought Dexit broke Any Forums, but PLA has far surpassed it

They're not going to throw out their modern day setting and competitve scene

game freak cannot not made big scale cities with a free camera. They barely managed on the 3DS of all things

>this is the new gen one
No gen 5 was the new gen one because it was a reboot that tried to reinvent Kanto
>No gen 6 was the new gen one because it was the beginning of the series start in 3D
No gen 7 was the new gen one because it started most of the recurrent trends that define the current games like excessive Kanto pandering, gimmicks, hyper linearity, removal of staple features, etc.
>No gen 8 is the new gen one because it is the first game to not include every current Pokemon as transferrable
We could do this all day.

>it's okay bro they'll get it right next time
Stop doing this to yourself

Attached: snake is tired.jpg (319x553, 48.12K)

>he doesnt know about Legend of Mew coming desember 2022.

Attached: 1643673809356.gif (220x210, 75.61K)

Why would aspin-off about Sinnoh be the new gen 1?

"My" Pokemon already died with Gen 6, burn it all down and let something new grow from the ashes

i got this today, haven't gotten far because this intro is so fucking boring holy shit
does it get better?

Whose Pokemon is "my" Pokemon? Why speak for a collective when I'm allowed to have my own opinions? Bloody twat

Attached: I_AM_GHOS_HA_HA_HA.jpg (699x612, 48.51K)

No, YOUR pokemon is dead. Mine is thriving.