It's different and a breath of fresh air!

>It's different and a breath of fresh air!
You know we have had the spin-offs for alternative gameplay since forever right? But you didn't buy them because "muh mainline" and now the spin-offs have become freemium mobile crap. Now you have to bring the main games down too with open world crafting. Kys legendz faggots

Attached: 1573931141791.jpg (828x712, 112.91K)

Seethe and dilate. PLA won.

>PLA won
Exactly what?

people out of their money

Every Pokemon game does this

What is this made up argument? And why are doomers seething so much over PLA

It's a /qa/ tourist seething over lost soccer match

>You know we have had the spin-offs for alternative gameplay since forever right?
How is this an argument? the spinoffs are in fact mostly shit now, but even if you consider PLA and Colosseum-type games like spinoff, consider the following:
>I don't give a shit because I know PLA is better anyway

It’s three groups
>/qa/
>compfags
>shitposters

>You know we have had the spin-offs for alternative gameplay since forever right?
Yes but then the spinoffs ended up being the same shit since SM/USUM/SWSH play identically.
It's good to have the first real mainline game since Gen 6.

I have played a pretty big amount of spin offs. Also they arent making many of those anymore.
Not like that changes anything since the main line games still need to change from the outdated 90's hollow shell of a campaign they are in now.
Also, PLA is better than every single mainline game since gen 5 (Still have to measure it well against Plat, HGSS and B2W2)

I just want to press the A button for the entire game, basic strategy and completing tasks makes brain hurt.

Legends is the best pokemon game since HG/SS and it's not even a discussion.

You're just seething that you got filtered by a kids game.

Yes, and most of them sucked or were just existing games with a Pokemon skin like PMD and Conquest
PLA, now that is something decent and actually different. But you wouldn't know since you didn't play it or the other spin-offs either because clearly you have no idea what you're talking about lmao

>/qa/
Context?

but legend battles have less strategy and content than main ones so I don't see your point

Wojakers

The culture wars

Are you blind?
Go to bed.

The spin-offs with "alternative gameplay" like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger don't let you be a Pokemon trainer you fucking idiot. There's a reason they are dead.

>But you didn't buy them because "muh mainline"
but I did buy them