I JUST WOKE UP TO A FUCKING $25K BTC WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I JUST WOKE UP TO A FUCKING $25K BTC WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1496138A-8508-4584-BDE4-ED4C9D8BEF34.jpg (1000x1000, 383.45K)

Go back to sleep and wake up again, it'll be at 19k.

Alright user, open wide and say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Dentist-red-icon.png (256x256, 8.2K)

Yeah but you're early for 24K bitcoin.

KeK

Attached: 66E122E5-80E8-4DA3-98E0-B972277E52F3.jpg (640x428, 44.45K)

How does $1000 eom sound?

And then 15-17-21 for a while.

shhhhhh

bottom in

Bitcoin is going to $3k

8 hours ago it was like 28k kek

>2 months ago it was 43k
>in 2 months it'll be 4.3k

Btc is confirmed to be going to 3k

I don't care any more. The money I had in crypto is down so bad there's no point in selling, and I have nothing in cash to buy with either. It could all go to zero and it would make no difference to me.

Are you me?

Get out before your exchanges block transfers.

Hello my European cousin. I hope you have a good sleep yesterday. Now we wait for the American to wake up.

Attached: 1654283937622m.jpg (1024x576, 52.6K)

better start singing your copes now

Did you think it was supposed to feel good when it crashes?

In 6 months it'll be at 70k, but it'll be a bumpy road

>thought you were kidding
>check
LMAO

Absolute bottom is 12k if we break 18-20k. Look at the support at that number. No way we break that, even in a depression (which won't happen besides this shitty inflation/recession bullshittery)

>going all in when all charts where green
kek, forever hodlers and mindless purchasefags deserve the rope

25k so far