What was your first random shiny in Legends? After 30 hours I finally ran into one and it was Quilfish...

What was your first random shiny in Legends? After 30 hours I finally ran into one and it was Quilfish. Of course it's an awful nature (Bold), I don't have mints yet, and it's 20 levels below my main six, so a shiny Overquil is probably not going on my team.

What about you? Were you happy with it?

Attached: dipshit.jpg (600x600, 32.96K)

Shinx, the first one I saw in the Alpha Luxio area
Took about 30 minutes

Snorunt after nearly 50h

This game makes me never want to see the Shinx line again, but it's a good shiny and getting it so soon is pretty cool.

That's kind of a neat one. 50 hours seems like a really long dry spell for this game though, damn.

male Combee somewhere in the 10-20 hour range, second was Aipom at ~45

>male Combee

Evil, but I guess the chances of it being both shiny and female would have been very low.

>Shiny Shinx like an hour in, immediately after the tutorial
>Shiny Carnivine, literally the first pokemon I saw in the Mirelands
>Shiny Aipom on my way back from beating Avalugg

shiny driftblim almost immediately, and I just recently caught a shiny luxray.

Starly. Was just going around the Obsidian Fieldlands looking for Pokemon when I saw something shine. I panicked when I sent out my Pokemon, considering I thought it'd run away, but thankfully it didn't, and I was able to catch it.

>postgame
>running errands in Cobalt Coastlands for sidequests and stuff
>hear that twinkling sound
>look around
>pink Aipom

It was a nice surprise, and I like the color of it. But it probably isn't going to be used.

Stunky around 45 hours

Luxio

Already had a Luxray and I was almost done with the game so it went straight to the box

Attached: 1642014757521.jpg (800x906, 200.95K)

>Shiny machoke

I was looking for Blissey on top of the waterfall, and had seen a small horse. There was a green one! I was stupid and didn’t save the game and killed the fucker.

Horde not horse kek

shiny blissey isn't green

Read the top part

>about to fight avalugg
>team is Decidueye, Basculegion, Goodra, Quilfish, Arcanine, Bravia
>see a Sparkling Rufflet on my way to meet the pearl clan
>Swap out Braviary, but it's not too hard because it's a relatively new member.
>Beat Avalugg
>Running some errands in Area 3
>Flying over the mountains, I see a sparkle
>shiny growlithe
>can't decide if I should box my bro Arcanine now

This game loves putting me in awkward positions, so im just waiting for ot to send a shiny Qwilfish my way...

Attached: 1643723249312.jpg (1050x1050, 107.36K)

>kricketot
I was looking for munchlax but really? A kricketot?

>buneary (male) after I first got to the woods area after the dam
>eevee in the first hoard I got

first shiny was female hipowdon in an outbreak, it looks pretty bad. i have 60 hours and 7 random shinies so far, they are ridiculously common in this game.

Tangela on Lazuli Coastlands, today !
Heard the sound effect while on Braviary and lost my shit

Alpha mothim within the first 2 hours
I was not happy with it but my roommate was more than happy to take it off my hands
After this I've been hunting shiny eevee, basculin, lilligant. No luck, instead two shiny gastly (one alpha), shiny bronzor, shiny braviary, and shiny toxicroak. Donated all of them to friends.

Nice, I'm pretty sure my shiny/time is the same, being a Qwilfish around 30 hours in. Can't remember if it had a good nature or not since at that point, I already had my team set, so I didn't bother trying to add it in.

Shinyfaggots are the worst

Attached: 1625066884006.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

It was Aipom.
I was starting to get really agitated about the fact that everyone was raving how common shinies were and that I'd yet to encounter one nearly 50 hours into the game.
Obviously Aipom is shit and I don't want to use it, but it was a relief to finally get over the hump. I evolved it into Ambipom, taught it Water Pulse, then put it to work on the farm.
Soon after I got a shiny female Heracross, which I was much happier with.

Attached: hikaridab.png (660x475, 257.76K)

Flareon, in a rift. I didn't notice at first until I battled it.