How fucked are they?

How fucked are they?

Attached: 2842276A-41A6-4C3D-8D3E-B06DD82B0E8D.jpg (828x914, 344.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saylortracker.com
investopedia.com/terms/l/longtermcapital.asp
fortune.com/2022/05/04/michael-saylor-microstrategy-margin-call-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't he get liquidated at 21k

How much do we need to sell to liquidate him?

saylortracker.com

Fucked

Why didn't he buy when bitcoin was a couple hundred bucks a coin? He was a doubter. He gets what he deserves.

Sort of wonder if we're not going to see this kind of thing:

investopedia.com/terms/l/longtermcapital.asp

LTCM was also happening with a background of grave world events - 1997 Asian Economic Crisis, Russian default, etc.

Saylor is a FUCKING genius. Buying at the top was the best decision he ever made. He controls those coins now you see? It doesn't matter what price his company bought the coins at. Do you see where I am going here? When BTC hits 20K and his coins get margin called there will be a ripple effect across all of crypto. what do you think that will do the price? It will drop, it will drop hard and it will drop fast. Who do you think will be there to slurp up those cheapies when the market crashes? You guessed it, Saylor will slurp his own dip at prices slow low you wouldn't even believe it if I told you. Then he will have truly made it.

Attached: 2423532623.jpg (679x618, 88.31K)

More than 2000 employees will have no job soon because their boomer boss bought into a zoomer pump n dump scheme. Lmao.

~3k is what they (microstragedy) said themselves

Sometimes I think Im dumb for putting 5k into Bitcoin

This retard just put 3 billions

Not as fucked as tesla

Attached: notas.png (2580x1053, 226.27K)

The real number is 21k not 3k.
>MicroStrategy’s CFO Phong Le explained in the company’s first-quarter earnings call on Tuesday that if Bitcoin’s price falls below $21,000, or around 50% from current levels, it will be forced to pony up more cryptocurrency to back its $205 million Bitcoin-collateralized loan with Silvergate Bank that was used to buy Bitcoin in the first place.
>“We took out the loan at a 25% LTV; the margin call occurs at 50% LTV,” Le said. “So essentially, Bitcoin needs to cut in half, or around $21,000, before we’d have a margin call.”
fortune.com/2022/05/04/michael-saylor-microstrategy-margin-call-bitcoin/

So within reach bros.

Ok hol up

That's a fraction of everything they have though

Holy shit that would be fucking epic

How much is a 4 billion dollar explosion worth?

It would dump the price to 15 easily lol

man and palantir just bought gold

Dumping to 21k will require social energy in the orders-of-magnitude. It's not the same as thinking it's 'just' another 4-5k down from here. The closer you approach zero on a bluechip asset, the harder it takes and more volume it requires in order to shift. Same on the way up

>when my amazons choice time machine arrives to take me back to 1992 i'm going to make saylor do the mcdonalds wagie dance for my birthday. he'll bring me a bunch of balloons and my burger and i'll tell him to buy bitcoin, i'll tell him "there is no second best"

Almost makes me want to sell just to see it happen lmao

But the thing is they have uncollateriszed btc as well they can still simply add that as collateral if btc goes to 21k or lower

But with Celsius blown up they might get angsty activist shareholders calling for a full position unwind...

>saylortracker.com
why would be be fucked, surely he isn't using leverage?

He is using leverage:

ok this board is beyond reddit tier, this is straight up brown/black skin tier.