LUNC

This coin is literally going to save BTC.

Attached: images (87).jpg (554x554, 21.41K)

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 33.34K)

LUNC is one of the few coins not dumping right now lmao

Everyone should cash out of eth/btc and all in Luna Classic kek fuck these jews and their dip

I said it before that the entire trust in crypto for the next few years relied on Do Kwon handling the luna/lunc situation properly. He fucked it up and all crypto is shitting the bed now. Check the archives you fucks. You laughed at me but I was right, again. If luna dies, crypto dies.

You guys are not even funny, desilusional trolls

Attached: ZomboDroid 13062022074015.jpg (1440x2453, 189.61K)

In fact it pumping

You should burn a few million while it's cheap to do so :^>

Zoom out faggot

1.2% trading burn will be implemented and noLUNCers will be priced out in an instant.
Prepare to laugh at them as we slowly ride our stacks to the dollar and they cope & seethe.

that is not guaranteed

It is written in the moons

what does this coin even do? I never knew

This. the 24h volume is STILL ridiculously high, like 50% of mcap. At this rate, the token will hit 10bil in about 4 years (excluding the social factor). It's looking quite comfy, I think we will see a normie fomo burn this token hard.

zoom out

What percentage of that is cex? Because they don't actually transact Luna on the Blockchain. The luna is in a single wallet and they just make the transaction between two customers on the books, so nothing is burnt. Also, is the faucet off, or is it still printing? Who controls this?

Stupid faggot kys

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-092923_Binance.jpg (1440x3040, 708.39K)

everything around lunc on a downward spiral while its sitting comfy andstabilized. how???

Don't wait to find out.

Uh oh you spoke too soon

It does the same as DOGE and Shiba, with the addition of a "Fuck your LUNA 2 Kwon, we'll support the original and recover it like you couldn't" message.

Oh nooooo

Attached: luna down.png (253x206, 5.75K)

wrong coin nigger

imagine all the burnings