Gen 5 battles

how did this ever get the okay?

let's see, you only spend about 75% of the game in battle... wouldn't you prefert to NOT look like absolute pixelated shit?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23.32K)

Pokemon fans will lap up anything.

Attached: 1641651547526.png (555x319, 79.28K)

Have fun talking to yourselves!

no make a gif of your version moving

Attached: 1607982826041.jpg (2592x3834, 2M)

cope

Attached: starsplangles banner.png (408x455, 227.01K)

>look mom I took a static screenshot of a moving image and posted it to vp again!

It's interesting how all of Any Forums suddenly turns into shills the second someone criticizes gen 5.

i know, right? dexcels need to grow up!

I want to rub the belly!

>you can’t point out the glaring flaw in my shitty baitpost! That makes you a shill!

Paid by GF executives to protect gen 5

>it's a flaw because the billion dollar company can't animate sprites
It's interesting how all of Any Forums suddenly turns into shills the second someone criticizes gen 5.

Unlike people who go "lol gen 6 has been good this whole time you guys!!"

stop talking you ungrateful rittle wihte american boy! we need japanese money!

>now ill just pretend my post was REALLY critiquing the sprite animation, when in reality I posted a static image

Aw you shitposters are so cute! No (You)s for any of (You) unfortunately!

it's interesting how your mom is a whore

I think this is part of why the monster designs looked so ugly to people back them. Especially in 3V3 where the field looks cluttered.

Attached: 3v3.png (640x480, 281.83K)

yeah there were a lot of gen 5 designs I didn't like until gen 6 and I saw them outside of the dogshit looking sprites.