The Rotom parts are all sold separately and ridiculously expensive

>The Rotom parts are all sold separately and ridiculously expensive

Attached: 1633619751840.jpg (1348x1595, 213.69K)

user, everybody back then was broke. Of course they’re gonna try to fuck you over when you landed here in nice fresh clean clothes from the future.

Why do electronical appliances exist in this era?

Attached: 2a0.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Time space distortions lol

its like you guys dont even understand the basic premise of the game

Spacetime Distortions and man's curiosity disrupting what should've been sent back, same reason Porygon's fucking around about a century before it was actually invented.

yes but their from western countries

The game is basically imitating a rustic Japan met with western innovations.
Look at how brown Laventon is, OBVIOUSLY HE'S AMERICAN.

Why do frogposting still exist in 2022?

I'm also tired of the alt right hate symbol

i couldnt care less if its a hate symbol from the right, left or upwards. every frogposter, 100% of the time, not a single exception ever, follows the image with some stupid ass post. its like the national symbol of saying stupid shit

>The game is basically imitating a rustic Japan met with western innovations.
The game never does that

Yes user I also think it's offensive and should be done away with. Such an offensive symbol shouldn't be allowed

youre forgetting to use your ebin froges frend they really give weight to your arguments

oh I don't post frogs, i'm not part of the alt right

>expensive
Mate, have you not been selling off all the grit that you get handed for releasing all the pokemon you catch in the field? That shit sells for a metric assload of money. And you’re not using it beyond the dust to get all your pokemon to 31 iv equivalent so why would you be stockpiling it

user...

Attached: 1631103794005.png (3840x2160, 3.23M)

user.

Japanese people are brown.

No, all brown people represent black people. Just ask any black person if Brocks japanese or a PROUD BLACK MAN

Attached: brock.jpg (183x275, 7.88K)

I have been to Japan (I was forced not because I'm a weebo faggot)

>OH MY GOD WHY DO LOW-TECH MACHINES EXIST IN A FICTIONALISED VERSION OF A HISTORICAL PERIOD WHERE THERE ARE CREATURES THAT CAN BREATHE FIRE AND SHOOT LIGHTNING OUT OF THEIR CHEEKS????

you don't have to buy them if you think they're too expensive. but 20k is pretty easy to get.

Laventon is from Galar, he mentions it in the dex.

They increase in price for each one you buy.

Gotta appreciate the Ginko clan’s ability to find an incomprehensible piece of technology that fell out of a time hole and even though they literally have no clue what it is they figure it’s gotta be worth a fortune

>dust
Dust sells for nothing because it’s the only one you’re supposed to use and the one that’s most plentiful. Dust takes stats up to the equivalent of perfect ics. The other ones sell for more

You bought it for the price they offered it for with 0 hesitation, this is why you haggle. You basically told them “yes this random ass orange machine that doesn’t work is worth whatever you offer it for, please gouge me”