Me holding my FTM bags

me holding my FTM bags

Attached: 1648624507765.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

you soon

Attached: fatty snap city.webm (576x1024, 1.03M)

Oh my fucking god

Dam

you two nighters are dumb as fuck and just as dark fucking black as night retards it's a blender vid

Prove it

seems fake

captcha:XRRW4

holy shit is this real???

It is. He died

That was extremely impressive

Attached: 1651518378743.webm (464x848, 2.31M)

Do you think he ordered the barbell from China?
Is there really any benefit to lifting that heavy besides ego?

Same but with Algo
God fucking damnit this gets me every time kek

Attached: 1605736537490.jpg (1000x956, 148.18K)

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Why dont they set the safe guard stops for big lifts. It takes a minute and can save your life.

It's an impressive 1rm. If the guy is a powerlifter and competing then yes. If not, then he's just capitalizing on midget mechanics to make up for that last two feet that never happened. Likely run of the mill cheap barbell, same as at most gyms. You can bend them pretty easily, which he would've known way before getting to this weight. Looks like more midget flex to me. Anyone competing and moving large weights in a power cage will have a better barbell

Darwin doesn't

These problems sort themselves out over time

Most of the FTM circulating supply is locked up so it can violently dump (and pump)

This man will have metal knees in a few years

Indians arent welcome here.

I just longed it.
Hold strong fanties.

Attached: blue Fantom FTM Cryptocurrency Bag Holder Lost a Lot of Money Angry Upset blue.png (1217x1271, 1.82M)

Look at the feet, they bend weird as fuck almost immediatly, also the bones on his body seems to dissapear, the barbell barely moves after the guy gets crushed, probably as fake as the monnlanding

take your meds incel

After you, sweaty

I wana fuck a pre-trt FTM so bad.

holy fucking shit. im sticcking to the smith machine. fuiuuk that