Lucas/Dawn is probably the poorest pokemon protagonist. I felt bad for them. Their parents would be sad

Lucas/Dawn is probably the poorest pokemon protagonist. I felt bad for them. Their parents would be sad.

Attached: 1644167630.jpg (850x1005, 57.33K)

why is dawn pickling rocks?

Why does this image exist? It invokes a deep feeling sorrow.

Not a footfag, but what the fuck are those

Attached: 1642200120716.jpg (630x960, 43.5K)

she knows she'll never see her friends or family again

Why's Dawn barefoot?

I'm still puzzled by this direction. Why not just make this a normal prequel? Why is Dawn just doomed to suffer?

Attached: Roar.jpg (975x931, 548.26K)

The floor demands it

She will learn to be happy. She has a boyfriend who treats her well and a good paying job.

Imagine being torn out of your own timeline. Never to return...

Attached: Fry.jpg (184x184, 9.2K)

They aren't them they're descendants of them.

Filthy gaijin

Arceus takes you footwear when you step in the japanese floor thing

Is the protag really suffering? He doesn't remember anything.

I know that due to gameplay reasons, the game couldn't end with the MC going back to their own time. But still, it's kinda fucked up to think about, being dragged away from your own time, friends, family, pokemon? and then the story ending with you still stuck in the past. I figured the story would be do the pokedex thing, stop the bad guys and then get to go home. What a hopeless feeling story.

Imagine that, but then even after doing all of 'Gods' shit, he still doesn't send you home.

she'd feel better if I licked her toes

The player character is literally Dawn or Lucas from DPP sent backwards in time. Was the phone not enough to clue you in that they’re from the future? Or did you not play it or even watch somebody else play it, and are just spouting uninformed opinions out of your ass?

They wanted to have the entire Sinnoh regional Pokédex represented in the game and that just wasn’t going to make sense for a handful of Pokémon if they didn’t make things timey wimey

Retard they're the kids of Dawn/Lucas that's why they have different names.

Those different names don’t belong to the one you play as though, just the ones from there.

It's the same situation as DP where there's Dawn or Lukas as the assistant and the player is the other one.

so are they the player character themselves, or is the one that Arceus picks the one that you didn't choose and ended up as Rowan's assistant?