You will NOT be able to transfer anything from bd/sp or arceus to sw/sh and vice versa...

you will NOT be able to transfer anything from bd/sp or arceus to sw/sh and vice versa, you will NOT be able to use any new forms or pokemon in competitive formats, and you WILL wait until late gen 9 in 2025 to use everything again

Attached: E9E5mv_X0AEHqG8.jpg (1920x1080, 203.76K)

Yeah, no shit.

>to rejoin me from the Sinnoh region of old....
Looks like there will be some shit allowed through. You know, given how the Legends MC is the DP MC at 15 years old.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 14-48-47 Matt on Twitter.png (590x126, 6.87K)

Why would i want to touch swsh ever again after legends?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Legends MC is the DP MC at 15 years old.
Nope

BDSP to PLA and PLA to BDSP will be possible through HOME

BDSP/PLA to SwSh/LGPE and SwSh/LGPE/Bank/GO to BDSP/PLA won't be possible

Yes, that's the implication from the start of the game. The protagonist is seasoned and hence so good in contrast to everyone else at that time in Pokemon stuff.

HOME's only going to be able to transfer stored Pokemon to SWSH and BDSP, but all Switch games and Bank can send Pokemon into HOME storage.

>SwSh/LGPE/Bank/GO to BDSP/PLA won't be possible
PLA and BDSP have all origin marks coded in so they'll be able to accept any pokémon from HOME

And had already thwarted a plot to remake the world, initiated by a mental bastard, meaning you were most ably equipped to stop Volo.

There's also a few Sinnoh pokémon in SS that likely will be let through from Legends via Home.

>2025

Honestly saw it coming I assumed the only best case scenario would be bdsp getting an update to allow you to use Hisuian mons and adding normal forms to Legends...Idk who here thought they'd add them to SwSh that game is only still "alive" since the comp fans are desperate

there's no way in fucking hell they're gonna patch sw/sh anymore

Attached: 1514336127077.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

I don't think anything from the Sinnoh games will be able to go to SwSh desu, just like the kantomons from SwSh can't go into LGPE.

I think that's how it's going to work with HOME and the Switch games. Pokémon from older games can be sent into newer ones, but not the opposite.

I didn't say a thing about patches added to SS. That still doesn't mean the Leafeon I caught in Legends can't pass through to SS, given it was included *natively* in the base SS game. And that's ignoring the other shit like Garchomp and Froslass that made it in with DLC.
Keep snorting that retard powder though.

Attached: Sword Shield pokémon list.png (3264x2800, 669.98K)

you will NOT use your alphas outside of Legends

>possible
LGPE was stated before launch, it'd be a one-way transfer, SS is two-way and also has a lot of Sinnoh shit already in-game (not to mention other shit like Pikachu and Vulpix and others). Legends will be one-way ('mons out, not in), but that doesn't mean Legends 'mons are locked to Home, except for the Hisuian forms, naturally till they get added to a core mechanics game.

the arceus origin mark does not exist in ss, they would have to patch it in
we aren't getting the regional forms either

LGPE is not a one-way transfer. You can send pokémon from LGPE to HOME and back, as long as said pokémon is never sent to SwSh.

That's why I believe the same will apply to SwSh and BDSP/PLA. You CAN send the Leafeon you caught in SwSh to Sinnoh/Hisui, but then it might never be able to set foot on Galar again.

Is this from BDSP or PLA? Sinnoh region of old is obviously from Hisui, but "rejoin" is a weird way to put it if the character goes to Hisui after their original journey in Sinnoh.

There's no reason why there won't be full compatibility between SWSH and BDSP as long as whatever you're sending is in the other game. PLA will likely work just like LGPE where you can transfer stuff out and it will overwrite the old system and use the standard one if you choose to send it to SWSH or BDSP if it's available in that game, but then it can never go back to PLA.

What they really should do to be courteous is provide a minor update for SWSH so that the new forms and Pokemon can be used competitively but that will never happen. And also, and I know I'm being really unreasonable here, but logically this should also expand to anything that was reintroduced in BDSP as well.