Worst box Legendaries

>generic designs
>Zacian is stupidly OP while Zamazenta is one of the worst legendary pokemon

>They have a BTS similar to Mega legendaries Primal forms to ultra necrozma in the generation that those forms are cut?
>Their lore sucks, they're just wolves that came out of nowhere to stop Eternals and for some reason they're super strong and they're legendary pokemon
>And also its concept and what it represents are boring compared to other box legacy they are basically ancient heroes who saved the region nothing else they do not represent any outside of nature grudon kyogre laws of reality like palkia and dialga or philosophical concept like zekrom or reshiram

The only redeemable legendary in this generation are Eternatus and regieleki and regidrago

Attached: pokemon-espada-escudo-zacian-zamazenta.jpg (1200x631, 87.25K)

>The only redeemable legendary in this generation are Eternatus and regieleki and regidrago

Do you not like the Goddess of Gay? She’s a good counterpart to Landorus as another god of fertility, compared to the more chaotic duo of Tornadus and Thundurus.

Attached: A79378FA-7EED-4B59-9DB6-3A0032D1EC40.jpg (2048x2048, 305.45K)

Well, I didn't take it into account, I was just talking about swsh and its expansions.

Ah, that’s fair then.

why would i like ANOTHER addition to the worst legendary group?

I like them other than Zacian being dumb OP but really it's just on the same level of Kyogre. Not every legendary needs to be a fucking God.

I feel like the only one who has never once cared about box legendaries. I'd honestly rather go back to putting starters on the box.

Dialga and Palkia are by far the worst box legendaries and I will die on this hill. In fact Palkia is so fugly that the Origin Form is honestly a sidegrade.

It's surprising to me people don't like Palkia, it looks like a cool Kaiju to me.

That's not apart of the Lake Trio though

The dogs are cool
Unova had easily, EASILY the worst legendaries, followed by XY and Sun/Moon

Based
People were unironically praising BDSP for cutting gen 5+ shitmons and using the genies as a prime example of shit designs, but the lake trio is unironically worse than the genies, not even taking into account the reveal glass forms.

>copy pasted designs
>copy pasted typing
>copy pasted movepools
>copy pasted locations
>entire lore is just uhhh people are smart persistent and happy

It's probably the colours

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.96K)

>the lake trio is worse than the genies
>complains about copy pasted designs
>genies are LITERALLY sprite edits of each other
the lake trio isn't the best ever but it takes a fat shit on any of the gen 5 groups

Nope. Sinnoh legendaries are still worse, from Heatran with its derpy underbite to Palkia with it's spike heel.

Exactly. It's pretty damn ironic that people cry about the genies but then defend the god awful lake trio when it shares the exact same problems but WORSE
Tornadus or whatever that faggot is called was at least the first pure flying type. That alone is enough to make them better than the shitty lake trio. And again, they have the incarnate forms which make their designs objectively better than the lake trio
Worst fucking legendary group out there, deal with it faggot

Solgaleo is the worst legendary in the entire franchise.

Attached: 1619664371711.jpg (2636x1368, 1.03M)

the dogs are retarded and they probably beat out gen 5 for worst legendaries
it's what them, eternatus, and the monkey?
oh and the bear thing
eternatus is kind of ok i guess for how retarded it is it's at least got some sort of design,

Like how you only read the first part.

the designs are by far the most important part of a pokemon, yes
their lore also shits on the genies too

Shit taste. Solgaleo and Lunala are both cool.

>unovabortions contorting themselves into pretzels to ignore the shit genies
>HURR DURR ONE TYPING WAS UNIQUE THATS OKAY IN MAKING THREE SHIT COPYPASTES, BUT THESE OTHER UNIQUE TYPINGS I DONT LIKE DONT SAVE THE DESIGN THOUGH

All they have is "lore." They're monotype psychic pixies which are copy paste designs with a different helmet (or closed eyes in the case of Uxie).

even though lunala is much better solgaleo is ok
what are the dogs even meant to do
they founded pokebritain or something?

>unovabortion
Yeah, literally fuck off

birds > regis > dogs > musketeers = tapus > genies > lake faggots

Enjoy your pink psychic elf with bedroom eyes, your blue psychic elf with eyes wide open and your yellow psychic elf with the eyes closed

>nobody is ignoring the genies here
>all the genies have unique typings
>the lake trio are all just pure Psychic, thus far from unique
>this is STILL ignoring the Therian Formes by the way

Terrible post.

I prefer Lunala myself, but both are pretty great. They were very satisfying box mascots even before you acknowledge Nebby.

yes, you are a unovabortion
the genies are by far the worst legend group in the game because they're literally the same thing 3 times with some pixel edits
maybe if only their therian forms existed? but even then they're still shit
and the musketeers are easily the second worst, they're all garbage
regis>dogs>birds>lake>tapus>>>>>>>>>>>>musketeers>>>>>>>>>literal garbage>>>>>>>>>>genies

I agree with you, except swap the Birds and Beasts.

>lake above tapus
Shit taste and unova lives rent free inside your head