Tfw I still have several bitcoins locked in at the $68,000 price on my ledger hardware wallet

Tfw I still have several bitcoins locked in at the $68,000 price on my ledger hardware wallet

Attached: 0F05D3E9-43A1-4A40-ACF3-5CC314C9F021.jpg (400x400, 23.33K)

Why would someone buy your $68,000 bitcoins when they could buy the same bitcoins on any exchange for less than half of that?

Dumbass.

Can you actally get usd doing that?

Of course

This can't be real. What do you mean you locked it?

How did you do that?

They are locked at that price you fucking idiot. I accidently locked mine at 9k and missed the whole bull run

Wtf you are lucky, got my 7 btc locked at 57k

Why would you not sell them now and just buy them same amount at current prices?

Locked in my house in April, 1.4 million to me no matter what the market is. Used the software.

Lol

The only thing you locked was your puny dick in your sissy cock cage

Imagine being this retarded and gay

I locked my cock into your mom last night

based off these posts we still aren't at the bottom are we bros

Attached: 8a4.jpg (600x384, 15.45K)

Daily reminder you can actually do with with futures contracts.

Feels good op. I have a couple of ethereum locked in at about $4000 on my hardware wallet as well

They are locked at that price you idiot

Feels good to be locked in at the top. That guy who locked in at 18k probably feels like an idiot

Attached: C0E8E12C-CF89-4A33-B2F5-3906FDDF72D9.png (1208x486, 202.16K)

based
I was late locking mine, only managed to get the bitcoins locked in at 58k

Yeah so what? Someone still has to buy it and why the fuck would they buy a Bitcoin that is more expensive than a Bitcoin from an exchange?

what the fuck is that supposed to even mean? How the fuck can you 'lock' a bitcoin

You mean ypu can ask for some stable at any moment? Is there any difference than simply buying and selling, maybe taxwise?