It's okay for a game to just end

>It's okay for a game to just end.
>Post-game content doesn't make a game good.
>Content? Who cares?
Why are PLAfags like this?

Attached: E2UPXweXsAAewH_.jfif.jpg (2530x4096, 1.13M)

i can tell by the tone of your post that you have every intention of being reasonable and discussing in good faith

there’s a shit ton of things that occur after the credits aka “post game” to you retarded trannies
And it IS okay for a game to end to games as live service brain rotted zoomtard go play fortnite nigger

I would if PLAfags do. They reduce every argument to "Well I'm having fun lol fuck you"

>It's okay for a game to just end
Yes, it literally is. When did it suddenly stop being okay for a game to have a beginning, middle, and end?
>Post-game content doesn't make a game good
Not if the content sucks. You don't get points just for adding a grind.
>Content? Who cares?
I would like for a follow-up game to have more to do but PLA is still pretty fun for what it is

>And it IS okay for a game to end to games as live service brain rotted zoomtard go play fortnite nigger
Holy shit retard, how dumb are you? We're not talking about an endless stream of DLC we're talking about additional side content available after beating the core experience.

>there’s a shit ton of things that occur after the credits aka “post game” to you retarded trannies
Shiny hunting isn't "post game", autist

>It's okay for a game to just end
Yes.

Attached: bunny.jpg (1536x2280, 1.3M)

Sinnohslurpers were way too willing to accept mediocrity. No backbone

>people expect every pokemon game to provide infinite hours of gameplay yet still argue pokemon games are low quality rpgs
How?

You catch arceus and giratina (and confront cogita and battle volo) and all the mythicals after the credits roll
You didn’t fucking play
Now kill your self

>Yes, it literally is. When did it suddenly stop being okay for a game to have a beginning, middle, and end?
When it was a well-established franchise staple to have content after the main game?

>Not if the content sucks. You don't get points just for adding a grind.
It's a shame considering most of PLA's main game is a grind. They should've added it as post game

>I would like for a follow-up game to have more to do but PLA is still pretty fun for what it is
"Fun" is basically buzzword at this this point to sidestep any arguments of the game's lack of content

>furfag tranny defending arceus
like pottery

>It's okay for a game to just end.
>Post-game content doesn't make a game good.
>Content? Who cares?
Why are SwShcucks like this?

Have you ever played a Pokémon game not by Game Freak? Most of them have a clear end point.

>The entire point of playing any games at all is a buzzword
You should just stop playing Pokemon entirely because I can tell it brings you no joy

>make X, Y, Z argument
>user replies "lol but im having fun?????"
hmmmm

>>It's okay for a game to just end.
Correct.

>>Post-game content doesn't make a game good.
Also correct.

Attached: 1640468030774.png (695x479, 39.59K)

>staple to have content after the main game?
And it have pretty nice postgame story + legendary catching as usual.
>B-but muh battle facility!!!
How is it any better in terms of ”muh content” than grinding your pokedex, or hunting for shiny pokemon?

>user replies "lol but im having fun?????"
So what? He have fun, you don’t have fun, so what even the point of arguing then?

pokemon fans are literally the only fanbase I've seen who judge a game's quality based on how much arbitrary bullshit it has after the credits.

Attached: cope.png (477x246, 5.82K)

>arceus
>story
lmfao

>How is it any better in terms of ”muh content” than grinding your pokedex, or hunting for shiny pokemon?
do autists really