For years people on this board complained about fed's monetary policy

>for years people on this board complained about fed's monetary policy
>saying that this will lead to hyperinflation and that crypto is the only safe asset to protect yourself from this upcoming inflation
>fed finally they start to reverse their balance sheet and increasing interest rates
>this causes crypto to crash
Ironic isn't it? The asset people thought was gonna protect them from Fed's monetary policy turned out to be propped up by the monetary policy. Tell me user, did you seriously think your useless internet money was able to survive without Fed's help? Lol just wait until fed funds rate go up to 5%, you'll be looking back to this time fondly.

Attached: Jerome_H._Powell.jpg (1200x1500, 355.85K)

crypto was created by the NSA. Satoshi is Adam Back. Bitcoin's creation was funded by the NY Fed and Mastercard. Monero is a government glow op.

I never once said that and I was telling these fucking retards on here to sell in October of 2021, I wish I could find the archive of my Bobo thread where I literally explained rate hikes and inflation to them and to sell the top after the September 2021 CPI reading came in and it was clear inflation hadn’t peaked

its called sell and buyback dummy

No, you're just stupid. If you bought in 2020 or earlier, before the fed drastically changed the rate of inflation, bitcoin would have protected you from inflation quite generously. Now that they are trying to reduce the rate of inflation, bitcoin (along with every other asset I'm aware of) is reducing in price and no longer protecting you from reducing inflation, on a very short timescale. Nothing about this is ironic, its all logical and devoid of irony.

> People literally thought they could hide from the economy with magic internet beans

nice try

You dont get it. Bitcoin protects you from ANYTHING finacially related because it’s going to be equal the market cap gold in 10-20 years

You need to see the bigger picture

The fed is doing zilch to stop inflation, it’s all a fugazzi

Gold has been the money of the pre computer age of humanity

Bitcoin is that post computer age

It’s that simple

>bitcoin would have protected you from inflation quite generously
Lmao you fucking retard. Inflation is now higher than at any time during the period you think it protected you from inflation and you're getting rekt
So obviously you weren't protected from inflation.
I tried explaining this to people here, but you're all too stupid:
E V O M
V
O
M

This is properly stupid

lol
LOL

So, you are telling me this is bottom?

stablecoins were always a trojan

unless every human on Earth becomes a Luciferian transhuman slave with a mark Bitcoin will never be better or superior to gold/silver. Tech layoffs are starting so that won't happen this decade or next

Crypto was a safe haven but has been compromised and pozzed through integration and regulation just another Wall Street fuck toy now

Buy physical gold

It is you who is in fact stupid. Convert 9000 USD to 1 bitcoin on july 3rd 2020. If you had stayed in cash, you would now have 7839 in 2020 dollars, approximately. But with bitcoin you have 28000 2022 dollars or 24500 2020 dollars. Since 24500 > 9000, you would have been "protected" from inflation by buying bitcoin, at least by any reasonable definition of the word protected.

>every human on Earth becomes a Luciferian transhuman slave with a mark
this will happen, user. probably by 2030. they've been planning this in mason lodges, parliaments and capitol buildings, international organizations, and policy think tanks for decades now. perhaps even centuries. this is it. they'll never get a better opportunity that right now with
>most of the global population still believing and complying with the covid narrative (wearing masks, getting boosters)
>chimp pox waiting in the wings as the next public health emergency
>imminent collapse of fiat currencies
>public fascination and speculation in the cryptocurrencies
>people worshipping tech CEO's like Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezo's, Gates, etc and doing whatever they say
>social media-fueled consumerism and degeneracy guiding people toward satanism
>push towards cashless societies
>lockdowns will be a part of life on this planet (climate, public health, fuel) and people for the most part accepting it
there are other reasons i'm sure. they can't keep going or they'll overcook it and people will start to catch on. the pendulum will swing the other way if they don't strike this decade. CBDC is coming and most people will accept it, either out of adoration or out of necessity (so their kids don't starve). buckle up

Based OP

/thread

> transhuman slave with a mark
Yeh that already happened my guy

>Monero is a government glow op
How?

>bought my bitcoin for 7k
>crashes to 25k
Don't care, never selling.