Neat little details with pokemon in PLA

So normally if you go near a normal Blissey, it runs away. Well, I was flying over one and I clipped a tree which knocked me out of my flying and I took some damage. The Blissey noticed that I was hurt, run up to me, did a dance until my health was back, then ran away.

Any other neat details like that?

Attached: blissey.jpg (1200x675, 100.95K)

Sudowoodo pretends to be a tree and stays perfectly still as you approach it

Nosepass always face North

A Sudowoodo will run away and stand still as if it was a tree if you startle it

If you send out a pokemon in the overworld when its on yellow or red hp, it shows up dizzy and you can't press A to speak to it

Paras and parasect are extremely abundant and aggressive. Oh wait.

I LOVE what they did with chimeco line.
It allerts all close mons.

Most Pokémon get a floater or swim in the water if they’re meant to, but Palkia in its Lord form will just stand on it like Jesus

Oh shit, I didn't even register that it was doing that, thats actually really cool.

Pokemon that are usually skittish will sometimes become aggressive around an Alpha

Stealth doesn't work on Riolu because it can see your aura

Murkrow calls the other Murkrow to action when they spot you too.

Murkrow are fucking annoying man, one see's you and the whole field is after you

I noticed this happens with other mons. In the shroud / using stealth spray works on some things like gible, but if you approach a pichu or swinub hoard, you might be able to get close, but once you throw a ball they look to see where their bro went and scatter, unlike togepi who scatter if they see you, but pay no mind to their siblings getting taken.

why does PLA have so much soul in it
Gamefreak is supposed to be a soulless company

>unlike togepi who scatter
Don't you mean... scramble?

The fact is that GF has fun little ideas specifically for the pokemon themselves. The world around them, gameplay, ect, not so much.

Um sweaty this game is soulless and barren according to the doomposters ok, the barren argument is on par with the level curve argument for gen 2/HGSS, the too much water argument used against gen 3 and the linearity nonsense used to doompost gen 5. It's barren ok, doomposters said so.

that was so funny bro

Attached: C8E0C94E-6A8D-4D6C-8461-CC7DA414CDEF.jpg (267x150, 6.73K)

Not too sure on this but when you alert the Teddirursa near the Alpha Ursaring they call out to it and that fucker comes running.

>Trying to catch a Teddiursa
>He spot me
>He start to cry loud
>How cute
>An Alpha Ursaring kick my ass from behind
>He was actually calling his mom to help him

I just love how Bidoof do not give a shit.

I think a similar thing happens with Buneary/Alpha Lopunny, that or the Lopunny just happened to notice me at a time that made it seem like it was being called for help.

Machops are all neutral towards you until you capture or defeat one of them, then they all turn aggressive
the power of bromance

I was resetting a growlithe outbreak and snuck up and managed to just catch them immediately. the next time one saw me about to throw the ball and aggro'd and then the rest immediately aggro'd. Never seen a behavior specifically like that before

I was in the oreburrow tunnel and fought the happiny and then a machop also aggro'd after seeing the fight

why are some pokemon chill but then flip their shit out of nowhere? like psyduck is just walking around but in another area they were agro on sight, same thing with yanma

they can see you from a mile away too

They are the tutorialmom