PLA Questions/Help General

old thread: (Cross-thread)

>FAQ
rentry.org/vpPLAquestions

>PLA Checklist - Pokédex Order
>includes evolution methods and Unown locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9kl1OylpcoMvDqczJlHBomEidyYqvNPduaNb1K-dMU

>Interactive Map (includes Alphas and Wisps)
arceus.gg/map/

>Sidequest list
rankedboost.com/pokemon-legends-arceus/request-list/

>Crafting List
arceus.gg/crafting/

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

>Pokedex Research Info
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/66/1643661102760.jpg

Attached: 1638259429576.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Do I really HAVE to fucking take the box legendary with me to fight the second box legendary? I wanted to go with my team of 6.

Does this mean I'm gonna have Palkia saddled to me for the Volo fight and shit??

I don't know if you have to take palkia for the final story boss but you don't have to use it for Volo, I did it with my standard story team

Does resetting in front of a shaking tree work for changing the encounter or is it already determined?

I ended up choosing Irida because of the desire to ejaculate inside angle but I also feel like a dumb coomer simp now.
But at the end of the day both of the clans represent retarded ideas...

Can you not evolve Ursarang once the space time distortion starts at the end of the game?

lol no. it would take you exactly one reload to find that out yourself you colossal fuck.
besides, pretty much always the same stuff comes from the same trees. that one tree near bunny always had the cherry fuck, that one tree near probopass always has cherrim and so on

I don’t think so. I kept checking after every plot point and was only able to evolve it right before Dialga/Palkia evolved

I was able to evolve it just now by spamming nighttime until it worked.

>that one tree near bunny always had the cherry fuck
It doesn’t. I got a Burmy from there.

It's a noble fight so you don't have to take any pokes at all.

That’s weird. I was using the base near the summit and it wouldn’t given me the option to evolve it

Were you looking for the indicator or trying to use the Peat Block on it? Its like the stones, you have to use the item.

does going to sleep/ waiting for night to come reset the night encounter tables? Because I swear I KO'd the Alpha Clefable, stayed in the Highlands filling out research tasks, and then I came back and it was there again.
If it does, does this mean I can potentially just sleep over and over to try and get Cleffa to spawn?

I dont think so because alphas are fixed while cleffas arent

Seeds of might keep appearing in my inventory but I've never once seen them pop up as being picked up. Where do they keep coming from? The last excursion I suddenly had 4 of them in my inventory

Alphas drop them.

I kinda don't like that alphas are so easy to sneak catch. One oran berry and a gigaton ball and it's basically guaranteed success. Even the 85 garchomp had to kneel.

Considering you can catch almost everything in this game without engaging in combat I feel like it would've been smarter to reserve the alphas in particular to only being caught in combat. Would've changed the games dynamic a bit.

>it would take you exactly one reload to find that out yourself you colossal fuck
That’s not how randomness works though

>have genocided the graveler population
>still no black augurite

can someone trade me an abra I can’t catch one

HIDE IN BUSH AND ORAN BERRY

I can’t even get to a bush before they teleport and by that point I’m getting attacked by random luxio

stealth spray

???? If it's not random then it'll be the exact same mon with the same level and gender you colossal idiot. Therefore your question on whether it's random or not would've been answered. If it was different upon reload then the question would've been answered too. You can't be this d- oh wait I'm on Any Forums

can i catch spiritomb without getting the spirits needed first or do i need to do that? people are saying you can find it in the shrouded ruins but very rarely but would like confirmation.

I'm pretty sure that only happens after you get all of the spirits. Same for the Unown in Solaceon Ruin only spawning in after you catch all of them.

>you can find it in the shrouded ruins
Only after you finished the request

>that one tree near bunny always had the cherry fuck, that one tree near probopass always has cherrim and so on
Not true

RIP. guess i got some wisp hunting to do. thanks lads, just this guy and magnemite and ill be done with the dex.

Demoralized
Idiot
Gasps

Where can I find an alpha Growlithe/Arcanine?

Randomly

Coastland on the mountain

In order to see the true ending do you have to get dex level 10 with all Pokemon, or just catch 1 of everything regardless of dex completion?

just catch, lvl10 is for shiny charm