I love this game

I love this game.

But I do recognize it has lots of faults and improvements it could get through DLC or in Gen 9.

Things I want:

>Online coop/battles with randoms or friends
>Gym/Battle Tower-esque facilities
>Other rideable mons (Can't ride Ponyta/Rapidash, wtf)
>Secret Bases (why do I need all this wood?)
>More pokes, more environments

What more features would you want in PLA?

Attached: FKST2NGVcAQggjr.jpg (1280x720, 194.21K)

People often say "bad graphix" but I don't think that's entirely true. The pokemon models and the character models look really nice; they're not perfect, but they look nice. However, I'd like to see more work put into the environment, as in P:LA, it's looks good at best and dogshit the rest of the time.

>coop
>battle tower

Fuck off. No we don’t need those things. You people are big cry babies who can’t live without that boring shit

A lot more Pokémon should be rideable, unlocked once you get Wyrdeer. Doesn’t have to be everything including vulpix and wurmple, but I should be able to ride my bigger Pokémon. Imagine riding Lord form Palkia across the plains.
As for pvp I honestly don’t think it would work in practice. It’s a very uncompetitive meta. Imagine if scald did double damage once it gets a burn- that’s what a bunch of unique moves do, double damage against weakened foes. Hypnosis is fairly accurate and drowse is 50% sleep 50% paralysis and 100% nonsense because you receive extra damage while you’re already down, not to mention it affects action speed which is another monster problem to deal with.
Secret bases would be nice, but we really don’t need a battle tower in a region where half the inhabitants are scared to even touch a Pokémon. It would feel out of place

>Graphics need work
>You should be able to have at least one follower on the field
>Doubles battles

>Online coop/battles with randoms or friends

If they do that they should turn off and switch the new battle system with the original one. PLAs battle system is more suitable for wild pokemon and battling against a CPU and if we had the new system in online battling it would be pretty unbalanced, especially when its possible for Pokemon to get two turns in a row

Although admittedly I do like how the status conditions function in PLA, maybe they could keep that

This plus making more pokemon ridable.

>The pokemon models and the character models look really nice
Eh, some better than others Torterra for example looks fucking hideous in this game. Unironically look at Pokémon Unite if you want to see 3D Pokémon models at their most beautiful.

Graphics wouldn't be a problem if it was sacrificed for the sake of improving the rest of the game, but theres a lack of quality in every aspect of the game so it just feels lazy.

>riding Alpha Wurmple across the Obsidian Field lands

user I want this

At least it's something to give lenght. Now game is over and that's it

user there are triple battles; 3 on 1

Just gonna ask here, is there a cap of 999 of an item? I'm close to that on Apricorns and don't want to waste them

Breeding, because Munchlax was a fucking cunt to catch.

Camping.
Food crafting instead of grit/rare candies
A player- pokemon interaction with toys (not like in swsh where your player is not visible)

Yes but you can keep 999 on you AND in box.

Thanks. Guess I'll double my usual stock of balls

I just want to be able to quickly find the research level of my current mons.

>Scope
I agree this is a good idea, especially cool if they make stealthy pokemon that you can find with it
>Fishing
Minigame potential and a new way to start battles and catch pokemon
>Local co-op
This is basically Monster hunter so why not have more challenging battles like Raids that can be done as a group? Would be really fun and extend the game's lifespan a bit.
>Caves
Exploring dungeons in TES is a great feeling and I loved what they did with the Grand Underground in BDSP, so having a system of caves to gradually explore would be awesome for PLA
From anotber thread

>Malding autist doesn't like it when others have fun with their friends
Co-op battles and trading are staples of this franchise since day one. Co-op boss fights were the best part of SwSh and fit PLA really well.

I found 2 randomly in Obsidian Fieldlands, lost my shit. Hiding in the grass near him and Snorlax made me realize they have very distinct footsteps.