Is AVAX going to 0?

Not trolling. What is going on?

Attached: A32070B4-C22C-40C2-ACD3-20E9AE8A6D62.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

Maybe pull your head out your arse and take a look at the market outside the crypto bubble.

Its nonstop dropping wtf

more inflation then being spend on gas

I hope it goes to sub 10, I'll finally be able to get a validator

>whats going on
I DON'T OWN THIS SHIT TURKROACH SHIT BUT LOOK AT BITCOIN FOR LITERALLY ANY ANSWER RIGHT NOW YOU TROGLODYTE

I think all eth killers are going to zero. :)

It is dropping more than everything else.

bitcoin is obsolete. time to shake it out

why would it be worth anything in the first place?

Shitty chain. Shitty network.
Algorand will kill you, same will happen to Solana faggots. You won't survive the bear.

Doublespend roachchain

Cringe, corporate scams like Cuckgorand and Hedera Cashgrab are going to die mongoloid nigger faggot cuck

>be me
>bought 3 avax at $70
>just watch this shit coin plummet by double digits every day
Any rally in price during the week and I am selling. I could have bought actual shit (fertilizer) and watched it perform better than AVAX.

>Turkroach shitskin subhumans still don't understand why a chain created by a turkroach shitskin subhuman is going to zero
Still a long way down to the bottom

>cries about $210 unrealized losses
I bought >14 at ~77 bucks DCAing. Consider this lost money for this run. Next bullrun it MIGHT go back to $80. That's where I'm selling

Next technical target is $8-$9. You might want to buy there for a pity pump and then watch what BTC does.

Attached: 1649497246409.jpg (1064x514, 177.94K)

-17.20% in the last 24 hours lol.

maybe pull your head out of your ass and take a look at how AVAX is getting destroyed in particular--- more than other bleeding coins--- before rushing to post a stupid answer to OP

Probably like $1, alts other than ETH are all going to lose 99% from ATH. Good luck guessing which alts actually recover as well, the only thing that's guaranteed is obvious scams like Solana won't recover.

AVAX is speeding Southwards tho, merely fucking crashing tickers cannot compete.

Judging by your angry little response I'm guessing you bought at $70 or something huh? lmao

It's getting destroyed worse than particular because it's another overvalued l1 'eth killer' shitcoin just like all the rest, now enjoy holding those bags for the next 3 years.

Nigger every L1 is getting destroyed and rightfully so, because it's useless dogshit. Stop being so emotionally attached to your roach coin

shouldve sold and shorted this shit at $30
bounce back to $20 so I can short