Untitled

Attached: newcanvas_1644167428334_1644167484026.jpg (851x198, 108.72K)

Agreed!

Attached: 1629294028152.jpg (1080x586, 51.82K)

Based and tastepilled

both suck, also I pirated them

NO YOU CAN'T HECKIN SWORDARINO OR SHIELDAROONIE

As a fellow Discorder I wholeheartedly agree! Now, I'm off to pretend I'm an XY fan shitting on Unova.

>discord boogeyman
you need to take your meds, user

I don't believe this is genuine, user

Nice retard containment thread, please stay here

>ANYTHING THAT DISAGREES WITH THIS BOARD'S COLLECTIVE DELLUSION MUST BE DISINGENIOUS

You can tell it’s a discord tranny because instead of posting a thread with discussion points, they just posted an image to low-effort stir controversy

There is no discord boogeyman. There’s only trannies with too much time on their hands so they come to troll vp. Why? Because no one wants to talk to them irl

cry more stantlercuck

You’ll never be a real woman

Jews hate this post because it speaks the truth.

samefag

This is just a fact

Agreed, PLA are totally shit and anyone who likes them is a cuck unlike me.

There are people out there that actually think this. And I'm glad they're unhappy. They deserve it.

Attached: 1614462249431.gif (416x416, 13.98K)

Obviously. Not that it’s saying much. One is subpar because it’s lazy and overly streamlined and the other is subpar because it’s a diluted, degenerated, trend-assimilating knockoff version of Pokémon for people who think Pokémon has been stagnating since Gen II.

only if SWSH includes it's DLC

>thinking about meds
ngmi moron

Neither will you, faggot, fuck off

Kys you stupid E-Celeb.
You matter nothing, go back playing old 90s railroaded game with the cost of 60$

you first

but the DLC is shit and only fixing small issues in a lazy matter

it still adds more to do like dynamax adventures, star tournament, and 2 better wild areas

PLA has 3 villages and a bunch of empty fields

you do realize most people actually hate unova right?